Happy Happy Birthday Daddy Dear!!! Here's a few pic's of my Dad doing his favorite things.

Snuggle Time

Being a goof ball
Riding horses with the grandkids
Hunting with his boys
I just wanted to tell my Dad how much I love him. Dad, you've always been my hero. I hope you know how much you mean to me and to my family. You're the best!!! Happy Birthday!!!
8 comments:
Sorry about the template thing. I changed mine. I shouldn't have done that. I found a different one and I really like it. Love you! Nice post about dad. cute pics
Thanks for the birthday comments. I love you, Aaron, and all my grand kids. My favorite thing to do is hanging with my family. :)
What a looker! Is he taken? Oh ya, by ME!!!! Happy Birthday Honey.
Brianne your a GOOF BALL!
I would say Happy Birthday, but he stole Reba the other night! ;)
Do you think Logan would come over to my house and shoot the pigeons hanging out above my entry way pooping all over the sidewalk??? seriously!
He would most definitely love to do that! Aaron and the boys all have pellet guns just for that purpose. Ya, we can be a little redneck sometimes :)
Can I come? I have a pellet gun too... with two different sizes of pellets! What's so redneck about that?
Post a Comment