Tara, he followed your rules... he didn't touch the toilet and the flushing didn't cause any problems either... because he didn't have to worry about that part! :) I love the Jamie Kennedy show!! He is hilarious!!!
No Cindy-- And Ed doesn't like public pools either. Total germ freak. I hate taking (dragging) him with me to a public pool because he ruins the whole experience by making comments such as "notice that the baby pool is much warmer than the big pool. "And "do you know that fecal matter is absorbed in the skin?" (ok I made that one up..but he says stuff 'like' that.)
9 comments:
That was sooo funny. I even called Brian at work to have him watch it. Good Laugh. Thanks!!!
That was pretty sick and funny!! Thanks for the laugh!
i love this video! it is beyond funny :)
Can't you just imagine what people were thinking. Man, I would have been blogging that day. Too funny.
Tara, he followed your rules... he didn't touch the toilet and the flushing didn't cause any problems either... because he didn't have to worry about that part! :) I love the Jamie Kennedy show!! He is hilarious!!!
Krista, coming thru! Very Funny:)
Was that Ed????
No Cindy--
And Ed doesn't like public pools either. Total germ freak. I hate taking (dragging) him with me to a public pool because he ruins the whole experience by making comments such as "notice that the baby pool is much warmer than the big pool. "And "do you know that fecal matter is absorbed in the skin?" (ok I made that one up..but he says stuff 'like' that.)
Ok that was funny... Atleast he was honest.... haha
Post a Comment