Tonight I took my hot date (Logan) to a rockin' concert at Katie's! Katie's brother is the drummer for the Chris Merritt Band and they gave us an exclusive VIP concert that was WICKED AWESOME! (ya, I keep up with the latest lingo)
Katie, started things off with her excellent MCing skills. Nice fluffy slippers, Katie!
Then the band totally ROCKED it!!! I couldn't get a great pic 'cause there was a girl with really poofy hair in front of me. :( Oh, and if you're reading this, girl with really poofy hair, I actually really liked your teasing skills, we just should have switched spots :) Plus, I'm pretty sure that Chris was trying to check me out, but couldn't see me past your hair.
Hayden and I were sporting our FLOWER POWER! Seriously, could she be any cuter!?! (All clippies made exclusivly by the 'Clippy Mamas')
Chris totally begged me to take a pic with him, but I felt uncomfortable with it being just us alone, you know, 'cause I have a totally HOT fireman out saving lives while I'm rockin' out at concerts, so I asked if my ladies, and my little man, would be in the pic with us! (actually, I tried to get a pic alone with him , but everyone thought it would be a great idea to join us, whatever) I tried to upload my video of the band doing their thing, but couldn't get it to work, so click on the link below if you want to check them out. Thanks for the awesome tunes, boys!
8 comments:
I had a blast last night! They did so great. Thanks for inviting me. Let's ROCK again soon!
I am sorry you didn't get your photo with Chris, I talked to him and he said you could have a private shoot today, he said it was the least he could do since he could never make eye contact with you...something about a poofy hair girl...so, just let me know a good time : ) Thanks for coming it was a blast!!!
Looks so fun!!! I am jealous. We would have been there if we could have suckered anyone into babysitting!!
This is me giving you my blog! :P Cute layout! I need to babysit for you sometime, your kids are awesome.
Poofy hair...I love it. I bet she was from Utah or Texas! Looks like you guys had fun!! Hope it's okay I added you to my sidebar?
you are SOOO funny...got GIPPED on your PIC with just YOU 2---dang!!! those other girls are so selfish! jk...how fun!!! ps...totally saw you guys at Fireproof Friday night (I went with some friends while Gates was workin) but you were TOO FAR to say hey too and i couldnt work up a YELL!!1
i want to be in the clippy mamas group!
Wish we could've made it, if my husband wasn't disabled we totally could've been back up dancers together, maybe next time.
Post a Comment