background

Friday, October 24, 2008

MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!!

Julia took the MOST BEAUTIFUL pic's of my kiddos!!!  How will I ever decide which ones to blow up!?!  Seriously, they are ALL so perfect!  Thanks Julia for being SO SUPER talented!!!
Here are a few of the pic's from the kids photo shoot












10 comments:

Brianne said...

I love your kids so much! They all look so amazing. I don't know how you will choose. Also I absolutely love the one of Colton crying, it is sooooooooo precious!!

Cheryl said...

I look at one and say, "oh that's my favorite!" then I look at the next one and say the same thing. They're all my favorite!! I'm gonna be broke getting all my favorite ones... all of them.

Krista said...

Love the pictures!! I thought that when your blog first opened that I accidentally opened my blog... NOPE... I want your background NOW!!! I LOVE these colors!! Good choice TK!!!

The McLaws Family said...

Seeee, now you know how I felt. They are all so beautiful!

Liz said...

Wow those are gorgeous!! Your photographer did a great job and your kids are beautiful (as always!).

one question... why is Colton crying?

Tara said...

Liz- Julia only had to hit him a couple of times to get this picture.

corbin6 said...

These are beautiful!!! And thanks for your memories of us. I had almost forgotten... of course the kegger probably had something to do with that! You are seriously hilarious. You make me wish the Rodeo came more than once a year:)

jmcmurdie said...

Tara, I love the pictures! Your mother and I can be broke together,but we will be happy surrounded by all the beautiful pictures of those we love. I love each picture soooo much! You are such a fantastic mom and have a beautiful family! Thank you so much for sharing with dad and I. The Photos just make me smile and bring such joy to my heart. They just make my day! Love mom McMurdie

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I LOVE ALL OF THEM! IT'S TOO HARD TO NARROW THEM DOWN!!! Man, your kids are photogenic! They turned out so great!

scott said...

nice blog chek mine out its pretty cool