background

Monday, October 13, 2008

Solo Dance Class

Well I had a new student today.  He................um, well.................let's just say, Pat, needed some one on one classes to learn some special dance skills needed to win over a special someone.  I, of course, was totally up for the challenge!  
C'mon, Pat, let's bust a move!!!
Um, Pat, could you please remove your hot pink locks?  It's very distracting when I'm trying to concentrate on your body form...............
C'mon Pat, it's ok.  I still think you are VERY BEAUTIFUL, even without the pretty hair and sexy glasses.  You're gonna do great!  
Let's kick it, boyee!!!
Now that's the stuff!!!  Seriously, I'm getting all emotional when I think of how you looked when you first started, and I see what a professional you are now!
But you REALLY need to point these toes!
Here, let me help you.............. 
Alright, alright, I think you're ready to win the heart of that special someone, by showing them your ridiculously awesome moves!!!  I've never been so proud!!!  
You Go Girl...................I mean Boy................I mean, whatever!!!
Stay tuned to see if Pat wins over that special someone

11 comments:

Briannon said...

wow, Pat really stepped outside of his norm, I didnt know he had such a funny side to him. Im inpressed!

Cheryl said...

I remember that beautiful moment when you taught 'Pat' to dance. He really does have a silly side to him, and I'm sure he never expected you to make public his 'dance lesson'. You're in trooooouuuuubbbbbllllle!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

hahaha....that is SOOOOO funny...i could NEVER get gates to dress like that...

Krista said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That is seriously so funny!! You know that it takes a real man that is secure with his manly hood to put on an outfit like this!!! hahahaha!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Thats my man! He was oh so graceful that night!... But when he finds out that you posted these pictures... dun dun dun... YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!! HA HA. I got a good laugh out of it though!

Tara said...

SHHHHHHHHH! He never needs to know!

Ginny said...

HAHA! That's too funny! If you're up for giving dance lessons Colin could totally use a few pointers! Maybe him and "pat" could get together to help each other out! He'd probably ditch the skirt and the pink hair though!

Karla said...

Wow, I just don't know quite what to say... haha... I think you should help your "new student" with his woredrobe...

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Ok, so first of all I'd like to say BUSTED!!! Erin tried to keep this a secret, but from the moment I walked in the door yesterday she was giving me weird looks and I knew something was up. Finally, with a little bit of tickle torture she then told me what you had done. I would just like to say I'm not ashamed for who I have been and what I have become. I'm beautiful, handsome and gosh darn it people like me. I would like to thank my drill sergeant, Tara, because seriously check out those guns. She made me do pushups every time I missed a plie'. By the way if you were trying to embarrass me, THINK AGAIN SISTER!!!

~Steve

ikathy said...

I'm proud of you "PAT" for not being embarrassed about that blog--it really was fun(ny). You don't need to be embarrassed, really, really you don't. What could you possibly be embarrassed about?? So don't be embarrassed. Are you convinced yet because I don't think I can write the word embarrassed one more time. (I hope you know I'm kidding. Sometimes people don't get us funny people--people like you and me--always doing and saying embarrassing things. Right?) Right!! I'm copying this to the comments on your blog just to be sure you get to read it.

scott said...

wow good job on the blog