background

Sunday, October 12, 2008

BASKETBALL

Yesterday was the official start of basketball season!  Woo Hoo!  The kids ALL did awesome at their games!  They also had a large crowd cheering them on from the sidelines.    
Thanks Grandma for coming and cheering us on!  
We love you!
Grandpa finally gets his turn to hold Ava at Red Robin.  
We love you too, Grandpa!
Papa is SUPER talented.  He can tease, snuggle and cheer, all at the same time.  Here he is tickling Gracie, which he continued to do for the duration of the game.  (I know, that's so out of character for him!?!)  
Love you, Papa!
Here's Colton going in for a lay up! 
 GO COLTON!!!
There's my Pookie playing some wicked awesome defense! (She's number 4)  She also threw a shot right at the buzzer and made it!!!  
YOU GO GIRL!!!
There's Logan, see him in the back center of the pic...............with the white shorts.................give me a break,it was the closest shot I could get.............that turned out.  I'm pretty sure he did something marvelous right after this.  Seriously, it was a long day, I can't quite remember, but I'm SURE he did something great!  
GO LOGAN!!!
After the game Daddy played a little one on two with the boys.  They had a lot of fun!  Daddy had a little too much fun showing the boys his basketball skills!  
NICE SHOT DAD!!!
Here's how the game ended..........................this is how their games ALWAYS end.  
You ok, Logan!?!

5 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Woo Hoo, I'm so proud of Graci, what a little studette!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Looks like a fun filled day of lots of basketball!! That's so awesome that Gracie made the shot after hitting the buzzer!!! That a girl!

barryblog said...

Oh, Logan. You big wimp. It looks like a fun day.

Brianne said...

Your right that is how it always ends, someone is crying! At our house it is usually Billy, ha, ha!

The McLaws Family said...

I'm so jealous. Brooke has Landon in lame soccer. I sure hope basketball (the only real sport) hasn't started yet out here.

Wayne