background

Friday, October 3, 2008

HE'S ALL MINE, LADIES

So, Aaron has a SUPER busy schedule and we savor any extra time that we get to spend together. Today he was supposed to be gone at school most of the day, but ended up coming home and surprising me! YIPEE!!! I was SO excited. I had already planned on going to the mall and making a quick return and purchasing some makeup that I DESPERATELY needed. I convinced Aaron that it would be SO much fun to go to the mall together and spend a little time together. He so unselfishly gave up his plans to go ride horses, which he repeatedly, I mean never, reminded me of several times throughout the day:) We made our returns, did a little window shopping (I definitely wanted it to do more than window shop) and headed over to the makeup dept in Dillards. Oh, did I mention how much my Hubby loves to shop, especially at the mall! That was SOOOOO sarcastic! He actually loathes shopping! Really, he LOATHES it! So, I was trying to hurry, knowing what a trooper he was being.
While I was checking out, I looked over to see my EXTREMELY bored husband, finding ways to entertain himself. If you're a woman you know how they keep q-tips out to apply makeup with, well apparently my man forgot to clean his ears this morning and found this the perfect opportunity to catch up on a little personal hygiene.
Oh ya, HANDS OFF LADIES, HE'S ALL MINE!!! Oh, and the best part, he left the q-tip on the counter for the lady that worked there to find and dispose of. Which I kind of found pleasure in, since she was not very much help and she told me they didn't sell what I was asking for, and she told me they didn't even have what I wanted in clear bottles like I was describing to her, and SHE WAS WRONG, which I quite enjoyed her dicovering when she pulled out the exact thing I'd been asking for in a clear bottle like I'd described, but, whatever, I don't like to gloat and I certainly would never judge her inadequecy in doing a simple job like selling MAKEUP!!! So, I had my personal photographer, my mom, take a pic and we ran out of the store like little school girls, giggling about how she'll totally have to throw that away!
So, first I'd like to tell my SUPER hot, public ear cleaning, trooper of a husband, LOVE YOU!!! Second, I'd like to give my lovely photographer, who threatened to keep these photos and use them on HER blog but rethought that idea when she saw what happens to people who cross us, a great big thank you. HOLLA!!!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow. Aaron is constantly surprising me with his shocking behavior. What a sicko!!!! hahahahahaha

barryblog said...

Wow, That's hot!! Personal Heigine is important. (Julia can correct the spelling of Heigine)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Aaron, Aaron, Aaron... have we taught that guy anything?? ha ha. That is pretty hilarious! You might want to go to a different Perscriptives next time just in case the same girl is there and she wrote you on her "Hate Customer List!" You never know! LOL

Brianne said...

Only Aaron!! ha, ha he is soooo funny. At least he entertained himself :)

Krista said...

Just so you know... I was gagging when I read this!!!

Cindy said...

I didn't even gag!! Amazing huh??? For the germ freaks-not mentioning any names- that was disgusting!! Is that mayo on the q-tip???

Gates & Tausha said...

nice move. :) hahah...sick...such a man thing!!

Jaime and Brent said...

Oh...is that what you ladies use q-tips for??? and I always thought my wife just had dirty ears. That a boy Aaron, use'em for what they're made for.

B

Patty's Place said...

Oh man, I laughed so hard I almost pee'd my pants. You are so funny! I love you :)

The McLaws Family said...

Aaron, you are my new hero! Brooke made me read this and I laughed forever. I try to make shopping a living hell for my wife so she won't want to take me anymore. Looks like you've mastered that art as well.

Wayne