Krista is a bridesmaid in a wedding reception this evening. She came over and had her SUPER talented older sister do her hair and makeup for the big shindig.
Dang Girl, your looking
F-I-N-E!!!!!
HOTTIE!!!
Love it, love it, keep those poses coming................
SO CUTE!!
9 comments:
Holy Crap Krista you look hot. I don't think you are suppose to look better than the bride! You'll be asked on a couple hot dates tonight for sure. If your not boys are for sure crazy!! You look hot! Great job Tara, as always you are amazing!
Krista could seriously be a SUPER MODEL!!!! Can you say PHOTOGENIC? Dang girl... you have definitely got it going on! Good job on her hair and make up! Hopefully she won't make the bride jealous cuz she's so DANG HOT!!! :)
LOVE it! Tara- I think I need your help again with the hair and makeup when we take our x-mas picture! Seriously!
Julianne,
No Problemo!!! Just give me a ring and let me know when! Holla!!! :)
Wow Super Cute, Krista you little hottie you!
Hehe!! Thanks TK!! You're are AMAZING!! You really know how to transform a girl!! Love you!!!!
Tara you are the greatest wedding hair dresser!! :) Another great job, Krista looks great!
those shots are FANCY!!!!! beautiful!!! lovin the profile! gorgeous hairs!
Wow!! Krista looks amazing, she is so pretty! Tara I am so impressed with your makeup skills...wish I could do my eyes like that!! What products did you use on her eyes?
Post a Comment