background

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I HEART TWITCH!!!

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!
Oh ya, I was totally there!  'So You Think You Can Dance' stopped by the lovely Glendale Arena last night as part of their tour!  My sista's and I (uh oh, I'm throwing out my  gangsta talk) and our bodyguard all went to the show!  It pretty much ROCKED!!!  Brooke, I know your jealous!  I was thinking about you at the show :)
We had SO much fun together.  The only thing that was missing was offspring number three!  Missed ya, Krista! (that rhymed)  I'd have to say the highlight of the night was watching my sister try to start a fight with a 4'10" angry midget woman! Thanks for the entertainment, Brianne!  
This is my homies and I flashin' our '4 REAL' sign!  Twitch gave a little speech on what the sign means and how it applies to all of us who have ever had a dream................. it was beautiful. (I just said that in my best crying voice:)
This is my little Twitchy Poo!  Oh, and Josh.  They're both awesome dancers, and they both have freakishly ripped stomaches, but my heart belongs to Twitch.  He's the one on the right, for anyone who isn't in the 'So You Think You Can Dance' club.  
Here he is doing his solo.  He has on his Super Twitch shirt.  I really wanted to buy one, but they cost $30, and I think I could get a Hanes t-shirt and a permanent marker and no one would know the difference.  Maybe for FHE or something.
Right after I took this pic, Twitch looked right at me, mouthed my name, and blew me a kiss.  4 REAL!!!
Now, I'm thinking about teaching an adult hip hop class!  I almost forgot how much I love it!!!  Wait, I just had an epiphany............ I'm going to audition.  All I've got to do is get flexible again, enroll myself in about 20 or so classes, lose 20 pounds, and figure out how to disguise my stretch marks on stage.............. no problem!  HOLLA!!!  Thanks for a SUPER fun night sista friends! 

(I can't get my text to change.  It just all of the sudden decided to stay on one text and not change.  AAAAAAAAAAGH, how do I make it change!?!  Help) 

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think you should choreograph for them instead of dance-- then you wouldn't have to do all that hard stuff...lose weight, take 20 dance classes, get flexible, & disguise those stretch marks. It's just me... go for the easy way. You're pretty good at bossin' and you're excellent at choreography.

The McLaws Family said...

Oh My Gosh, LUCKY, I think I could cry right now! However, my memories of this season will never fade, I will hold them in my heart forever. Anyways, let's get this thing started, I'll be the first to sign up for hip hop class. HOLLA!

Brianne said...

I will be #2 to sign up for your adult hip hop class! Also thanks for mentioning the 4ft 10in women I almost had to take down :) She just needed to sit down and there wouldn't have been a problem! I had a blast with all of you, wish Krista could have been there too though! Missed you Kris! Also thanks mom and dad that was a awesome birthday gift! Love you sisters and mom and dad!

Briannon said...

I want to say I would be #3 to sign up, but I dont know, it would be like throwing money away and I'd rather buy a reba stand up then look like a goof trying to do some hip hop moves...krista and i were going to buy tickets outside, but we thought our institute (preparing for celetial marriage) was more important...and we forgot, or atleast i did, thanks for the reminder!

Krista said...

Tara, you know Twitch told you to blow that kiss to me!! Holla!! And Breba is correct, we thought going to our institute class was more important... ya right!! I would have totally gone if it was FREE!! You know me and free stuff go hand in hand!! Looks like you guys had TONS of fun!! And Brianne... I'm glad you were the bigger person (no pun intended) and didn't hurt the "little" one... hehehe!!

Melissa and Matt said...

That is so unfair! I looked into going, then realized it was while I was out of town. It looked like a lot of fun, but my heart goes to JOSHUA! He is way better than Twitch ;)

Tara said...

Melissa, I really liked Joshua, so I'm not going to be offended by your last comment. It's just that silly Roatan mind of yours playing tricks on you :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I would so take your hip hop class... if I didn't live like 50 miles away from you!! I had so much fun on Tuesday night! But I have to say, Will has my heart! Twitch and Joshua are both good... but Will blows them out of the water!!! You can't argue with that! Boo ya!

Carla said...

I'm so jealous! My favorite was Twitch too!

barryblog said...

According to Brianne, the lady was 4'10 which is the same height as my mother in law and only 2 inches shorter than me. Midget is a bit harsh isn't it?? I liked Twitch and I got a big laugh out of your post today:). Oh, and I am too uncoordinated to do your hip hop class, but I will come take pictures to post on blogs and laugh at you all while you try!!!

Tara said...

Sorry Scottee. What I meant to say was 'little people; ;)