Lol! That was pretty funny! Good one!
Nice one!
I think it should be the other way around.. with the little girl on the other side. Isn't that why we have children? =)
When I was younger at times I would think that this was the only reason dad had kids :) j/k sort of, ha, ha! I love the video, it was hilarious
Completly correct Cheryl, I feel like this ALL the time!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was good!
That is the story of my life....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Lol! That was pretty funny! Good one!
Nice one!
I think it should be the other way around.. with the little girl on the other side. Isn't that why we have children? =)
When I was younger at times I would think that this was the only reason dad had kids :) j/k sort of, ha, ha! I love the video, it was hilarious
Completly correct Cheryl, I feel like this ALL the time!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was good!
That is the story of my life....
Post a Comment