background

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Birthday Surprises

So my actual birthday started out with my four kiddos bringing me breakfast in bed!  Woo Hoo!  Thanks Logan for those awesome pancakes!  Nice way to wake up!
The next day, when Aaron got home from work, he gave me a SUPER SURPRISE!!!
He kidnapped me and took me to a hotel for the night!
He arranged for my sister to come stay with the older kids, THANKS KRISTA, and swooped me into his arms and took me to this 5 star resort! (ok, he didn't swoop me into his arms, not that he couldn't, he's VERY strong)
HERE WE ARE!!!
Hey Little Bean, what do you think about this fun adventure? 
Aaron took us to dinner at Which Which.  It's SO my favorite sub shop ever!  I won't even get started about the oreo shakes!  Let's just say, aerobics might be extra hard on Thursday, sorry ladies.  
We're back!  We also, went to a movie, but after a few minutes of it, we realized it was produced by Satan, so we walked out.  Lookin' good, babe!
Ava and Mommy having fun on our hotel bed.  Ava, is it fun having Mommy and Daddy all to yourself?  I thought so.  Love you, Beans!
Whew, that was a long day, I'm sure tuckered out.  Thanks for planning that SUPER fun surprise for me, Aaron.  I love you SO much!  You're the best!
This last photo is for my mommacita!  Like the hotel carpet?  Look familiar?  
Hmmmmmmm???

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

Same carpet can be seen on http://cherylweathersby.blogspot.com
Did you go to Utah for your birthday or is my theory correct and all hotel carpet is the same?

ikathy said...

Well, did you stay at a Marriott by any chance, or do all hotels have that same carpet?? Cute blog Tara!! You're way funnier than I ever knew--I mean, on purpose. I'm just joking again--do I ever quit? No!! I'm not joking about you being funny--just the "on purpose" part; I mean, I don't think you're funny by mistake. OK, I'll stop now. Before I get misunderstood---oops! Too late!! Love ya!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

Why should the mamas at aerobics pay for your sins??? (oreo shake)
By the way, you look good in those pics!!!

*JULIA* said...

Just a quick question for you...
exactly oh many hours a day do you practice taking pics of yourself??? You are good at it!

Gates & Tausha said...

LOVE IT!!! nice JOB hubby on hte bday!!!! (ps konw anywhere i can get that carpet that you know, is it hotels?) i'm needing new carpet at my house and think its PERFECT. :) ahha

The McLaws Family said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! Lucky.
BTW, You look great in Blue

Tara said...

OK,
Kathy-Yes, we stayed at a Marriott, and I don't know what you're talking about, I've always been SUPA funny, ON PURPOSE. Silly Auntie!?!

Cindy-Just for that comment, 20 extra push-ups for YOU!!! Oh, and thanks for the lookin' good comment, ok, you don't have to do extra push-ups.

Julia- I can't help it if I have my own paparazzi that follows me around taking pics.......I try to hide, but they find me, it's SO exhausting to always look this way, you should be SO thankful you don't have that problem.........

Jaime and Brent said...

Man Tara, your getting so old. You need to stay young like me...jk

Happy Birthday.

Brent

jmcmurdie said...

Tara, I just love reading your blog.It makes me laugh and brings me closer to you and your family. I can't believe the football experience. That must of been horrendous and scary! Never a dull moment with a family. Your a great mother. I loved your birthday surprise. I am proud of Aaron for loving and treating you so well. It certainly makes for a good marriage. The pictures of the baby and the hotel were really cute. I think I prefer a more neutral carpet. However, that design gets attention. How we love you Tara. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Did you get your car fixed?

Christy and Petyl said...

your daughter is such a cutie how old is she?? my lil nuget has that same red headband..i am telling you we are like two peas in a pod that just dont know it yet...crazyness

Christy and Petyl said...

i forgot to explain that last part...first the cookies and then you mentioned salsa and JAZZ dance and then that dang headband....it is fate LOL

Brianne said...

I am glad Aaron treated you to a night of fun you deserve it!! I love the pic of Ava smiling so big. She is just adorable, I can't get enough of her :) Happy birthday sis! And for Brent is sooooooooo young thank you very much!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is so great that he surprised you and took you to a hotel! What a great b-day surprise from your hubby! Nothin better than a hot night in a hotel! he he :)

Anonymous said...

Luv seeing the boy without his shirt. He has such a gorgeous body. The cool thing is when I dream of him at night and slip off his shirt I am going to know what is waiting for me and what that gorgeous body of his looks like!