When POOH tried to leave, he found he was STUCK.
Rabbit used POOH'S south end as a TOWEL RACK.
Inside the HOLE, POOH was served honey.
POOH could not get out until he was thin again.
Ok, if you're not laughing or finding the humor in this, than just stop reading right now. Really, just go ahead and move on to my 'So You Think You Can Dance' blog. If you are as immature as I am, you'll understand why I laughed hysterically the whole time we worked on this paper together, which only encouraged Colton, who has been making up POOH jokes for me ever since!
5 comments:
I don't find that so humorous. That first sentence?... one time when I was constipated, I used those exact words!
Also, when I took some stool softener... ya, I used the last sentence word for word.
MOM you are HILARIOUS!! I am laughing so hard and can't stop, ha, ha, ha ,ha
Oh my heck!!!! This is why we are all related!! I can't WAIT to hear POOH jokes from Colt!!! hahahahahaha!!!
I love how are whole family has sick minds! Even our own Mother makes jokes about pooh!!!!!! lol
Should we be worried that we are the only ones that find humor in POOH!?! I guess we can blame it on Mom, she's where we get our sense of humor!
Post a Comment