You'd think I was obsessed with my kids :) A friend of mine is starting a photography business and asked if she could use Ava to take some pics for her website. These are some of the pics she took of Little Bean. So cute! Thanks so much, Kim!
(p.s. I'm not cheating on you Julia, you're still my favorite chick with a pic! Hee hee, that rhymed :)





7 comments:
Oh my gosh, Ava look so much like you in that last pic. How cute she is!
these are so cute Tara!
I was just showing these to my new aerobics teacher that I LOVE and she likes them also.
Her and Gracie man! They are so photogenic!!! I love all of them! Especially the one of her in the little hat with the flower on top! Adorable!!! Her smile is so contagious!
She is so blasted cute I can barely stand it!!! She is so very photogenic. That smile is so perfect :)
I'm still laughing at Julia's comment, that was great!! I don't think you can take a bad picture of any of those kids. Ava's such a little peanut, don't you just want squeeze her?
Hey, my word verification below spells something funny.
Oh My gosh! She is just as cute as I thought she would be! How adorable!
i love the pics! Ava is so stinkin cute! i need to hav pics done of Petyl! maybe network fo your friend(both of them that take amazing pictures) and pass along the info. :)
Post a Comment