background

Thursday, September 4, 2008

PEACHES, PEACHES, PEACHES!!!


This is what I spent my Memorial Day doing. My mom and I canned 56 jars of peaches!!! NO, AARON DIDN'T HELP ME!!! He was working, and I'm perfectly capable of canning all by myself.........well........with a LITTLE help from my mom.

Year supply, here we come!!!

Get it???
It's like the 'Twilight' cover....................
only...................hee hee................. with a peach.
-Krista totally thought of that. She's so funny!!! Holla!!!-
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

*JULIA* said...

Tell Aaron that once again he did a great job canning for the family. Thats nice of him to let you tell people that you did it though. He is such a thoughtful husband.
Tell Krista she once again came up with a wierd idea for a pic.
ask her about her ideas at camp that Ashely refused to go a long with.

Tara said...

Once again Julia, you've totally offended me. I'm just going to have to school you on the b-ball court tonight!!!