background

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hangin' With My Homies


Posted by PicasaYo Yo, callin' all my home girls! Oh ya, that's right, we're totally flashin' the morman sign! Word to your MUTHA! (that's gangsta for mother, in case you don't speak gansta)

5 comments:

Brianne said...

those are awesome pictures! We need to do another girls night so we can have updated pictures :)

Jaime and Brent said...

Man, I can't believe how big your sisters are! They're all grown up. I didn't recognize them at first, especially Krista and Erin. Now that I think about it, it's gotta be 15 years or more since I've seen them all. I'm getting way too old, way too fast. I just realized I may be the only guy blogging out there. I'm starting to feel a little weird about it now. My wife is mad that I have been editing her blog with new images and stuff. She did put my name on it, right? Supposedly she is going to change the password now. So, you may never hear from me again. :) Love the rodeo pics. Looks like a blast. Your boys are very talented. I'm impressed. Funny, I go watch the the rodeo in Snowflake on the 4th every year, since I was a kid, but have never been riding. We'll have to swap a day horseback riding for a day boating at the lake sometime.

Brent

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Holla! That was such a fun night! I loved that we choreographed a hip hop dance for my wedding that night! We freakin rock! :)

Tara said...

Brent, if it makes you feel any better my husband loves to can! He's been made fun of a little for that! I'd just like to take the time right now to give a little shout out to all the blogging/canning men out there who are secure enough in their manhood to do what they love!!! Holla!!!

Liz said...

I always had my suspicions that you were the head of an infamous gang in the northwest valley. Now I have proof. :)


Once again, your little Ava is a doll!! yet another gorgeous Weathersby/McMurdie combo!