background
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Our Little Bubby
So I just got a call from the school's vice principal. She's in charge of all the discipline for the school.................ya, that kind of call. I'm pretty sure she has us on speed dial from past years. So I'm putting together a consequence in my head for whichever son of mine is in the principal's office right now, and she tell's me she has GRACIE with her. That's right, all my daydreaming about having a child in school that I don't have to worry about, all those peaceful thoughts of a parent/teacher conf. where the teacher tells me that all I really need to do is polish my sweet little angel's halo, just shattered. She then proceeded to tell me that our little bubby, found a pencil on the playground, grabbed herself a friend, and went into the girl's bathroom, where they wrote on the toilet, the toilet seat, the stall and the sanitary napkins trash. That's right. The first thought that went through my head was, OMG, DISGUSTING!!! HAVE I TAUGHT MY DAUGHTER NOTHING OF GERMS!!! Then the v.p. told me she put gloves on the girls, sprayed a little 409, and had the girls clean up their mess. She also told me that Gracie will be serving a detention for vandalitizing the school. Can I just repeat that, Gracie's serving a detention for VANDALISM. My sweet 6yr old. I know the v.p. was very impressed with the way I handled this news. I started to laugh. Silence on the other end of the phone. I then apoligized, explained that I was expecting her to have one of the boys on the office, and told her I thought she handled the SITUATION very well. Then started laughing again, when I asked when Gracie would be serving her detention. Pretty sure she's nominating me for 'The World's Best Mom Award'. Oh how I love my little felon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is the greatest story. I don't know if my favorite part is Gracie tagging up the school or your hysterics. Thanks for the laugh!
Shut the heck up!!! My little pookie is serving detention for vandalism??? That is hilarious! I would have had a really hard time not laughing if the V.P. called me and told me that too! ha ha. So did you have to punish her or what? It's bad but pretty dang funny! :)
And they say boys are worse than girls!?1?
i laughed so hard when i read this about Gracie i'm she wasn't around me because i don't think i could keep a straight face. ha, ha :)
Wow Tara! I guess I know who my kids aren't aloud to hang out with anymore:) That's pretty great!
Go Gracie, Go!! That is so funny, oh, but please count Charlee out when it comes to playing with Gracie. J/K
Post a Comment