background

Monday, September 22, 2008

Colton's 9th Birthday!!!

Happy Happy Birthday, Colton, Dear!!!  Yesterday was Colton's 9th birthday!  Gracie was so excited to serve big brother breakfast in bed.  That's right..........toast and a chocolate chip cookie, breakfast doesn't get much better than that!  Good morning sunshine!
After church we headed over to Nana & Papa's house for birthday dinner.  Of course the boys had to have a FRIENDLY game of pool before dinner.  Mommy challenged Colton to a pool game earlier and totally kicked his butt!  He decided to take on some easier targets for his next game.  (I actually spent most of the game getting a ball in and then scratching and taking a ball back out!  Colton enjoyed making fun of me :)  RACK 'EM UP!!!  Oh, and on a side note, thanks so much Josh for teaching Colton his new pool lingo!!!  I can't tell you how many times a day I here the phrase, "Nice shootin' stupid" in Colton's heaviest southern drawl he can muster up!!!  
Time for birthday cake!  I totally forgot to get candles, so we found one black candle, sang 'Happy Birthday', and he blew it out.  Then pushed the cake over to Steve, (his birthday was last Sunday, so we were having a double birthday celebration!) relit our only candle, resang 'Happy Birthday', and Steve blew out the same candle.  Oh well, it worked.  MAKE A WISH!!!
Aunt Erin and Uncle Steve gave Colton this awesome bow and arrow set!  Colton was super excited and couldn't wait to try it out!
Logan on the other hand, didn't quite share Colton's enthusiasm for the new archery set!!!

NICE SHOT!!!  :)

3 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Lol! I love the picture of Logan with the arrow stuck to his head! I'm glad he liked the gift!

Brianne said...

All I can say is ha, ha that is so hilarious!

Patty's Place said...

Happy Birthday Colton! Dang you are cute!! I love you and am so glad to have you in our family.
I love reading this blog, it puts a smile on my face :)