Ava Lynn was blessed yesterday by her Daddy. It was a beautiful blessing. We were so blessed to have all of our family and friends there with us to help celebrate the special day! We are so truly grateful for the constant love and support that we have in our lives. Thanks to everyone who came and helped make the day special!
5 comments:
Hey Tara,
Congrats with the new little one. Wow, I can't believe how big your kids are. Blows my mind how fast time has flown. They look like they are having a lot of fun. It's good to see things are going well with your family.
Brent Jarman
that was a lot of fun sunday and i loved the blessing. Love you ava lynn!! love your favorite aunt brianne :)
Congrats on the new baby. She is such a cutie! Of course, all your kids are adorable! I found your blog through Briannes and have enjoyed catching up on what you guys are doing.
I can't believe we missed the actual blessing! Stupid I-17 construction! You would think we would get there on time considering we left an hour before church started! I'm glad we at least got to spend the day with you guys though! Ava is so precious!
Congrats! SHe is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a cute name too!
Post a Comment