background

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Secret Love Affair

I have watched this secret love affair progress over the last year.  I've been a little leery of it, especially with them being different species and the same gender!  I love them both though, and I want to support their lifestyle choice.  They've made it pretty clear that they are going to continue their secret affair with or without my support.  I've decided that in order to keep the peace and keep them in my life, I'm going to except them just the way they are!  To prove this I've decided to blog  to the world their relationship!  That's right, I'm the proud owner of a dog and a turtle who are in LOVE and I'm proud of it!!!  Every morning you can find them out back snuggling like this.  They take their naps together, they share Koda's dog food together, drink out of the same water bowl, I've even seen them have little lovers quarrels.  The best part is, if you tap on the window, or go outside while they are snuggling, Koda jumps up so fast and looks at you like, DID YOU JUST SEE THAT!?!  I'd just like to end with a little song that we like to sing to them:
Koda and Crush sitting in a tree,
K-i-s-s-i-n-g
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes a mutated little half breed dog/turtle thing!
 LOVE YOU CRUSH AND KODA!!!


10 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

Very Funny!
B:)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

OH MY!! That has got to be the cutest, funniest thing I have ever seen!!!! LOL!

Brianne said...

That is sooooooo hilarious I can't stop laughing!! :) ha, ha Go Koda and Crush! :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Wow! I know how I am voting on proposition 102 but we are going to need to create a whole other proposition for that one. YIKES!!!

Steve

Unknown said...

That is the cutest funniest thing I have seen!

katie said...

I don't know if I approve Tara...that is a little outside my comfort zone. Maggie is DEFINITELY not allowed to play at your house : )

Brooke said...

Hi Tara! It's so good to hear from you - it has been so long! I've had so much fun looking at your blog, your children are SO CUTE. Your girls are just so beautiful, wow! You look fabulous as well, there is no way you just had a baby! I'm so glad to see you guys are doing so well!

The McLaws Family said...

This is sooo funny, they actually snuggle.

Carla said...

How Funny!!

Gates & Tausha said...

seriously?!!?!?!? NEVER seen anything like that!!! hilarious!!