background

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Will Not Forget

Today is a significant day in our history. Many innocent lives were lost on 9/11, 7 years ago. I remember exactly where I was when I watched the towers come down on tv that day. I held my baby in my arms and cried. It was the most sereal moment of my life. I thought surely this can't be happening, this can't be real. I will never forget the men and women that died that day. I will never forget the firefighters who gave their lives trying to save others. I will never forget. I will remember how our country came together as one nation. We prayed together, comforted one another, and rallied together to fight for the cause of freedom. I'm so proud to live in this great country. I'm so thankful to all the men and women fighting for my freedom. I pray for your safety. I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing us with this great nation. It truly is 'one nation under God'. May we never forget that. To see pic's of 9/11 click on the link below. I WILL NOT FORGET.
http://256.com/cgi-bin/pix?/gray/thoughts/2001/20010912/pictures/attack/003_m.jpg&nc&nb

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I will not forget either. I agree with everything you said. Thanks for your inspiring words :)

*JULIA* said...

I will never forget when you told me a couple weeks ago how you wanted to go to NewYork and see the Twin Towers and I had to break the sad news to you :)

Karla said...

Cute blog Tara! I can't believe how big your kids are. Wow, the pic's of them riding the horses. It just seems like yesterday Erin and I were baby sitting them. Time flies.