background

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thanks Erin!!!

Whew!  I feel like a woman!!!  Dada dadada dada! (That was me singing the Shania Twain song)  That's right, I've got some wicked vocal skills!  I'm just celebrating that awesome feeling you get after just getting your hair done at the salon!  You know, when your stylist does your hair the way you can never get it to go!  You look in the mirror to see the beautiful sight of your roots matching the rest of your hair!  At least..........that's what I've heard people that dye their hair think.  Luckily, I was blessed with this natural, rich, chocolate brown color!  Lucky me!  Oh, and all the snaggley split ends get cut off leaving your hair looking silky, smooth!  But, my most favorite part of a day at the salon is.................................YOU KNOW IT, the head/neck massage you get when getting your hair washed!!!  LOVE IT!!!  So, I would like to give a shout out to my SUPER talented hair sylist slash baby sister, ERIN!  Thanks for the rejuvination!  Now, if I only had somewhere to go, to show off this doo................... 



10 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the hair!! When is the clippy club???? I'm sure I can talk Rhegan into wearing clippys to school, heck, maybe the whole cheer squad would like some!!

Brianne said...

I LOVE the new cut. What is this whole clippy club thing?

Cheryl said...

I saw you and knew you were in a hurry so I got all flustered and didn't even tell you how cute the "doo" is. Actually I just like to say everything in a blog comment or blog it. I'm not talking anymore, I'm blogging.

Krista said...

Ok... 17 characters... I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You are one HOT MAMA!!! No pun intended! I loved having you and baby Ava in the salon yesterday!!! Your hair is so super sexy it makes me want to do mine right now!!! ok... I think I will!!! ha ha. Glad you like your hair!

Karla said...

Looks Fabulous!!! I love the bangs!
Ok so that photographer is a friend of mine and she is so awesome. Her name is Heather Peck. Sadly she is currently living in NY b/c her hubby is in Med school. I am hoping she will move back, and if she does... I'll let you know.

*JULIA* said...

First off Tara,
Whats with the Hot Mama club reference?? Why are you and Erin making fun of it aleady? You were not even supposed to know about it.
Second and more importantly,
are you looking for a new photographer or something??
When your other photographer moves back from NY let me know also.

I do love the hair cut and am really jealous of the head massage and the nice healthy hair.

Tara said...

Julia,
So happy to hear from you again!

Gates & Tausha said...

cu-ute!!!! nice job erin! your hair always looks cutE!

Unknown said...

Cute I love it!