background

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So Cute!

These are some cute pic's of Ava taken by the super talented Julia!  She watched Ava for me while I went visiting teaching and took these while Ava was there.  (If you ever need a friend to watch your kids, ask one that's a photographer, it's a great way to get cute pic's of your kids :)  


The picture below is of Emma, Julia's daughter, and Ava.  Emma loves Ava so much!  She makes up songs and incorporates Ava's name into all of them.  She calls Ava, "my Ava."  She is Ava's PROTECTOR at aerobics, which means none of the other kids are allowed to look at her Ava :)  She even has her own pic of Ava that she carries around.  I think Emma was sent here to be Ava's guardian angel. SO CUTE!!!

12 comments:

Julianne said...

So cute! I say we get Julia to take Ava and Colby's picture next. Do you think she will babysit too??? Anyway, wont it be cute to have their picture together as babies to show when they get married?!?! That's right everyone, Ava is already spoken for!

Cindy said...

cute pics!! Rhegan is next in line to be babysit by Julia!!

Tara said...

Julianne
I totally think we need to get their pic's together!! You can never start too early on the perfect wedding video! Let's see when Julia can babysit them :)

Cindy
I think you should have Julia take one of Emma holding Rhegan, too!!! That would be super precious!!

Cheryl said...

Cindy if you get a picture of Emma holding Rhegan, can I post it on MY blog? Super precious is right!!

Tara-
I love the pics, Emma is an angel & she's holding a little angel!!

Unknown said...

So very cute! I love seeing "older" children that are still little being so protective of babies. It just warms my heart.

Brianne said...

I absolutely love those pics. Emma is such a doll and I would agree that Emma is her guardian angel with how much she loves and cares for Ava. Love you Ava :)

The McLaws Family said...

These are super cute, why can't I have that talent?

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You totally should get Ava and Colby's picture taken together... just in case they do get married some day! I love love love how protective Emma is of Ava Bean! I agree with you that she is her guardian angel sent here to make sure she is taken care of! So cute! I loved holding her the other day. She is such a stinkin happy little baby! How do I order one of those? One that sleeps great through the night and smiles all the time!!

barryblog said...

Can I get in on the Julia babysitting pictures?? I don't have any little babies, but she can sure do some cuteness damage with the 3 I have!
-Scottee

Gates & Tausha said...

man tara she's BEAUTIFUL!!! i'm excited to see her in real life sometime!!! sooo precious...all your kids are so cute. :)

Ginny said...

I love finding new blogs! It's totally like unlocking a door to a whole world of new blogs....(im totally a blog stalker) mines colinandginny.blogspot.com I swear you guys have the CUTEST kids in the world! And Ava is sooo precious!

Krista said...

Hey!! I just realized that the outfit Ave Bean is wearing is the one I got her in Europe!! Good choice for the outfit!! I LOVE that girl so much!! And Julia, once again you did an AMAZING job!!!