background

Monday, September 15, 2008

Morning Ava Fix

This is what we do in the mornings.  When Ava wakes up, Daddy waits, patiently, for her to eat her breakfast, then he quickly steals her from Mommy to play with her.  Ava loves her Daddy so much and I love watching them together.  Ava is always so happy in the mornings.  We love Ava's morning smiles!!!  

Then all the kids get ready as fast as they can so that they can have time to snuggle Ava before they have to leave for school.  This is a great incentive to get them going in the mornings.  Logan got ready the fastest this morning so he gets Ava first. 
Then Gracie's turn.  Ava loves her big sis!!!

This is what's happening during scripture study and family prayer.  Pretty sure I'm talking to myself  :)

Colton has to get his squeezes in just before it's time to leave.  He asked if he could take Ava to school with him..... and he was dead serious.  I explained to him that the school has rules about bringing babies to class :) Hee Hee, he's so cute!  

Everyone leaves for school and FINALLY, it's my turn!  We love our Little Bean!  

8 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I love that you have a tactic to get the kids ready for school fast in the mornings! If I were in your family, I'm pretty sure I would get ready the fastest! Ava is so dang precious! That's so cute that Colton was totally serious when he asked you if he could take her to school with him. They are all so sweet and good with her! I can't wait to have my cute little family!! So fun!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I just read the comment you left me about my hair! That is so funny! Is Krista not telling me something??? ha ha. Or are you just planning ahead?? :)

Jaime and Brent said...

Cute Kids

Brianne said...

That is priceless. She is such a doll face. I love to watch the kids with her. I also love to watch how soft and loving Aaron is! :) Love you Ava Lynn X O X O

Tara said...

Erin
You mean Krista hasn't told you yet? Hmmmmmm!? I guess we know who her fav sis is! :)

Krista said...

Um... what are you guys talking about??? I don't have a clue???

Tara said...

Krista, you know, you know!?!

barryblog said...

Colton is so cute, Do you think he is too old to marry Charlee???