background

Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer Ride '08


Here's a few pic's from the summer ride.
YEE HAW!!!


Posted by PicasaThis is Logan on Roxy. He's been riding since he was just 2yrs old and he still amazes me when I watch him ride.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

AWWWW my Logan is such a stud...yes he is mine ...I decided! lol It was so funny, one day in class I asked him how his weekend was and he was like "good, I did some riding and other stuff" I was thinking like dirt bike? & he said (in this bigger than my britches voice) "uhhh no! horse riding!" Duh! lol! It was too funny....he put me in my place! oh and I already have a future wife picked out for him too named Brynn & she is 2 yrs younger so it will work out perfect with his mission. jk! lol