background

Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Thursday

This is what I wake up to every morning!  I LOVE IT!  I hear her cooing and cawing, and then I go to her crib and say, "Good morning, baby."  This is the beautiful smile I get as soon as she hears my voice.  
 Ugh, I just want to gobble her up!!!
The first thing Little Bean and I did was go to aerobics.  Because I'm still healing from a back injury I incurred one beautiful day in downtown Phoenix, Julianne taught for me.  Thanks Jules!
So being the great friend that I am, I took pictures of everyone doing their abs.  You know, great shots of their butts and their sweaty faces.  No need to thank me ladies.
Here's a great pic of Bree helping Julianne out with her abs.  Julianne's laughing because Bree just had a little fit about not getting any of Julianne's sweat on her.  
Buck up, cowgirl, and do your duty!
This is the pic of the floor Bree took to try and show Jules pool of sweat.  I don't see anything.......................I think someone is making up stories.
We like to train'em young.  Julia's partner, Emma, is trying to show everyone the proper way to do this excercise.  I think she wants my job.  I'm keeping my eye on that one.
Here, Katie is trying to whip Karajean into shape.  This just brings a tear to my eye.  My little Katie, uh, she's even clapping for a bigger impact.  I'm so proud.
Colby is helping me cheer everyone on.  Seriously, they don't come much cuter than this guy!!!
This is Colby just as he's getting ready to attack Ava.  He loves her so much, and if you have boys, you know that's how they show their love.  I can usually tell when he's getting ready to attack her with love, because he does this growling/grunting noise.  It's pretty funny.  One day when they're married, they'll appreciate that I've documented this :)
Later that night a few of us met up to celebrate Miss Dawn's 32nd birthday.  She's totally older than me, weird huh.  We had so much fun!  Even Brooke made it out.  She moved to pretty much the other side of the world and deserted us, so we're always super excited to have excuses for girls night.  
(Pretty sure that part of the deal made when Brooke and Wayne moved was that she get to attend any and all girls nights, and so far Wayne's totally fulfilling his end of the bargain.  Thanks Wayne!)  I'd have to say that my favorite part of the night was when Katie ordered a lemon/lime float from Dairy Queen.  That's all I have to say about that.  Anyways, it was a well needed night out, and I'm very thankful for good friends.
Happy birthday Dawn!!!

11 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

omgosh i love friend lunchies and AVA!!!! :) shes soo cute!!!

ok and everytime i'm reminded of aerobics i get guilty cause i could totally come...but dont! :)

Cheryl said...

I feel guilty too Tausha, but then you see the pics of dairy queen... we don't do that, do we? It's a trade off. Dawn is NOT 32! Liar!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That picture of Ava is so adorable! I wish I could join you guys at aerobics! Looks like you guys got a great work out!

Gotta love girls nights! I agree with mom on Dawns age! She is so not 32!!! Liar!

The McLaws Family said...

I'm glad I still get to come out and play too! Good Times:)

Julianne said...

Tara-I'm glad you could be there on a day that I teach so you could see who is slacking when you are not teaching! Im not naming any names but you know who you are! :)

barryblog said...

I am glad I missed the pictures at aerobics, but I am missing be ing in the dinner one, I looked pretty hot that night. hehe. I was fun to be out with no kids and the ladies!!

Brianne said...

Fun night! I love the pics of Ava!! I was totally thinking of Edward and Bella :) hee, hee

Karla said...

The picture of all your kids at the top is adorable. I can't believe how blue some of their eyes are. GORGEOUS!

corbin6 said...

Love the pic of Ava! What a sweetie! Who did your family pictures? could you give me her info PLEASE!!

Joe and Dawn said...

Okay Tara, I just read the 32 comment. Funny how somehow I look, I don't know, maybe 5 years younger than you:)!! Seriously though, thanks for making me feel so special on my B-day. I'll be 25 forever!!!

barryblog said...

Oaklee keeps asking to see a picture of baby Ava. I can't blame her, she is pretty cute!!