background

Monday, November 3, 2008

Itty Bitty Dance Classes

 Itty Bitty Dance Classes are going SO WONDERFUL!!!  First off, I need to thank my SUPER talented and handy father in law, John!  He made me a ballet bar for my birthday!  I love it SO much and so do all my little dancers!  Thanks so much!!!  You're the best!
I seriously have the most wonderful little dancers in the whole world!  They are all SO cute and I'm constantly impressed with how much they remember and retain.  Look at all those beautiful third positions!
(I seriously need to get some type of photoshopping program where I can photoshop away some of that junk in the trunk:) 
GO GIRLS!!!
Such beautiful little ballerinas!
I think Emma was pretty much done with dance class at this point.  What do you think???
A little bit of partner action :)
Thanks so much for letting me teach all of your cutie patuties!!!

10 comments:

Briannon said...

is that lily on the floor crying?

Brianne said...

love the pics! I do think Emma was done :) Also when I see you next I am going to kick that "junk in the trunk"! You look great and I wish you could see that!!

Todd and Brandy said...

That is so cute. That looks like so much fun. I can't wait until Blaire is old enough to do fun stuff like that.

AlliFinn said...

how old are your girls?? Alli would love that!!!!

barryblog said...

SOOOO CUTE!! My girls love to go to "Dancin with Tara". You are so great to teach them and really care about them. Oh yeah, I would totally trade my junk for yours!!;)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

What cutie patooties! Love it!

Cheryl said...

Cutie Patuties is righty patighty!!!

About the junk in the trunk.... ya. Whatever.

jmcmurdie said...

I really do read all your blogs, but since this one is so personal I will comment here. I am glad you like the ballet bar and that it serves its purpose. As long as cute little girls can enjoy it I will feel that I have contributed to the beauty and culture of our endangered planet. --dad

Patty's Place said...

Those are some really lucky little girls to have you for a dance teacher! Love you :) -Patty

Megs said...

How fun!! I didnt know you did that from home! That is awesome. Im trying to convince Chad to let me teach preschool from home aka buying a bigger house:) Hopefully eventually! Teaching in the public school system is no longer the fun it used to be although it does have its moments:) Love your blogs by the way. You are hilarious!