background

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tag

Mommy dear tagged me.  I'm supposed to pick the fourth picture in my fourth file and then tag four more people.
This is Miss Gracie and Mulan on our Disneyland trip two years ago.  My sisters Krista, Erin, and I surprised the kids and took them to Disneyland for a fun, quick trip.  It was a lot of fun and the kids were all super surprised! 
Ok, I tag Julianne, Julia (because I know she loves games), Katie, and Bree

3 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

k i wanna see your twilight pics---cause i wanna steel the one you took of our row. :) hahaha...

Cheryl said...

fun pic. aren't you glad it wasn't a pic of something stupid? I wonder if someone would actually post the stupid pic or just lie and say it's a different one. :)

Julianne said...

Ok, I dont get it....what 4th file?? Maybe I'm too tired to get it right now!?!