background

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grapes Anyone!?!

Erin and Steve came over for dinner on Sunday.  Well, it started to get late and things started to get a little bit silly.  I love my brother in law, Steve!  Man, you can dare him to do anything and he is sure to entertain!  I dared him to shove as many grapes in his mouth as he could.  Without hesitation he went to town!  I think I swallowed a grape whole laughing so hard.  These pictures can't even do justice to what I witnessed.  I wish I could have recorded this.  He was shoving grapes in his mouth at like warp speed, and it seemed he would never stop!!!  All I have to say is, my hat's off to you, Stevie!   Thanks for having such a ginormous mouth and entertaining everyone with your grape stuffing skills!!!
Steve:  C'mon, baby, give me a little SUGAR!!!
Erin:  I'll give you a little grape juice!!!
Thanks for the awesome entertainment, Steve!  You're the best!

9 comments:

Brianne said...

Never a dull moment with Steve around I love it! I am just said I missed it in person :)

Cheryl said...

GOOFBALL!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That was so hilarious! I wish we would have got that on video! He seriously was stuffing them in his mouth at warp speed! I remember thinking "there is no way he will fit one more grape in his mouth"... and he fit like 15 more! This is ONE of the reasons why I married this man-- HE WILL DO ALMOST ANYTHING I DARE HIM TO DO! There is seriously never a dull moment in our house! Its awesome! You should see how hyper he gets when he needs a break from studying! He like reverts into this little boy with lots of energy!

Gates & Tausha said...

those lumpy mouth/nose-under-thingy pictures are HILARIOUS---hahaha...and he's all serious ahhaha

Anonymous said...

WOW! He sure has alot of vegetables in his mouth!!!

barryblog said...

GROSS!! the lumps in his cheeks are going to make me sick. I am sure you could barely hold still from the laughing to get these shots, so my hat is off to your photography shills:)

barryblog said...

GROSS!! the lumps in his cheeks are going to make me sick. I am sure you could barely hold still from the laughing to get these shots, so my hat is off to your photography shills:)

Brooke said...

Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

My comment goes to the picture of your kids...absolutely beautiful...and oh my gosh, Ava's blue eyes.