Today was a big day for Beans. She had her first solid food. I feel like crying. I don't want her to ever grow up. I'm not ready, next thing you know she'll be leaving for college. Well, against my will, she decided she was ready for some real food. This was quite the ordeal, since I was feeding her with one hand and taking pictures with the other. I love this picture, she's totally looking at me like, "Um, Mom, what are you doing???"
Ok, I'll try, a little............................................
What the??? I, I'm not sure.........................
Oh ya!!! I like that! Keep it coming, Mamacita!!!
Now I'm going to go cry myself to sleep. Love you, Beans!!!
17 comments:
OMGGG! This is so funny. I love funny baby pictures! KKK--- so you need to check my blog. It's for all of my "adult readers" out there... which are pretty much all my readers! (It's the 2nd post down)
You are just gonna have to have another one now! :)
I love that girl! Her eyes are so beautiful! I can not believe she is eating solid food, she can not be old enough!! Give her kisses from her favorite aunt Brianne :) X O X O
BLAH! What! Petyl is OLDER than Ava, and still hasnt eaten solid food, Christine, if you read this, and decide to do it, WAIT for me! I want to see it! We must beat Ava, the competition has begun!(j/k)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! These pictures are PRECIOUS!!!!! I just called my parents in to look at them!! LOVE IT!!!! She is so ADORABLE!!!!
Julianne- Um, NO. I want to hold on to the little sanity I have left.
Brieson- I've already won! Yay Me! Yay Ava! And, Jeez, Christine, feed poor Petyl some food!
ha ha ha ha - No, the war has officially begun, Welcome to heck!
awwww! how precious!!!
NO NO NO NO NO!!! Eva is not allowed to grow up. Doesn't she know that she needs to stay small for ME... and I am not even her mom:) Love Ya, Tara!!
OMG! Those are the cutest pics EVER! But I don't really want her to eat solid food because I like the fact that she is so little and petite! I'm not ready for her to grow up and get bigger! NOT YET TARA!!! She did look like she was really enjoying it though! I love how she even looked at the camera and smiled! She is too cute!
i know i was waiting for her to sit up for a longer time ya know without falling but now she is so i am gonna give her some cereal! jeez! everythin is a competition with you LOL
I'm crying right now. You fed her cereal for the first time without me! Just kidding, but it's unbelievable, she even looks too little to be doing that. I love all of her expressions!! Maybe she can tutor Petyl on 'how to eat cereal
Christine!!!! I want to see the Pj eat!!! you better wait for me!!!
but when she does eat rice cereal, we shoul put her in the bumbo, and take the EXACT same pictures as Tara (same angle and everything) and then write the same stuff Tara did! ha ha ha ha ha
Bireson- Hahahahahaha! I don't know what I think is funnier, that you know that the little chair Ava's in is called a bumbo, or your idea!?! You entertain me, little man.
hey you called me Brieson, instead of the usual "Briecy"! Good Job!
Oh FREAK!! Ava is eating cereal??? What the crap!! NO!! Keep her small for FOREVER!! but at the same time I am proud that she is winning in your race... hahaha!! You guys are so funny!!!!
Post a Comment