WOO HOO!!!
I Heart Twilight!!!
My homies and I all went to the midnight showing of 'Twilight'!!! So much fun! This is one of the rows of my peeps at the flick.
Smile for the camera. This is one of the only pictures where Julia has a semi smile on her face. She absolutely LOVES having her picture taken!
Here's Bree posing for the camera. Couldn't keep her away from the camera either.
If you'll notice in the pic below, Big Ash is gazing at her role model/idol.
Now Big Ash is making the same annoyed to have her pic taken face as her role model/idol. I think someone needs to be a better example...........
This is one of many pics of Katie and I laughing hysterically. It's also one of many pics of Julia looking annoyed for the camera. Smile, Julia, this is FUN!
Me and my sistas in our homemade (thank you Krista) Twilight shirts!
Mine says, Edward, please BITE ME :)
This pic is especially for Ash. Let's just say that I almost peed my pants taking it :)
LOVE YOU ASH!!!
Katie and I walked the whole theater, including outside, looking for a Twilight poster to take a pic with. The ONLY poster was inside the ticket booth. So, being the mature adults that we are, we asked if we could please go in the booth for a pic with it. We were told that we couldn't go in, but that Anthony would bring it out to us for a pic. That's Anthony's arms holding the poster up. Thanks Anthony, you're the best movie theater ticket seller guy in the whole world!!!
So to sum up,
It was late
We were giddy
Took lots of pics
Made a new friend
Loved the movie
Had lots of fun
Totally crashed when I got home
Can't wait to see it again
The end

13 comments:
Looks like fun!!! Sad I wasn't there:( I was able to see the movie yesterday in the small town of Ephraim, Utah. You and Katie crack me up!
Maybe all the giddyness would have kept me awake.... nah. Looks like you had fun, I'm afraid I would have been so tired I would have been a 'non-smiler' like Julia & Ashley. :)
I am so insanely jealous! I wish I was there! I wouldn't have been able to stay awake for the movie and than drive all the way back to Mesa!! I'm glad you had fun!!!
oh my gosh is that ashley on the POT?! i can TOTALLY TELL...jk...hahaha...but since she wasn't looking when you told me to react THERE...i'm reacting now. haha...that was WAY fun...i still have jet lag from it i think. :) twilight pride---and i totally stole 2 of your pictures...so thanks! :)
I hear ya! Vampires with superpowers falling in love! Thanks for putting it into perspective! I swear I am way to obsessed with that series. He he! I can't even look at a silver Volvo the same anymore! JK I thought my expectations were low going into it but they must have still been too high! ha ha! I am glad you Loved it though! Everyone keeps telling me I will like it more the second time around now that I know what to expect!
That was fun. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to stay awake. Nope I was fully there. So fun!
Oh im ao jealous!! i couldnt see it thiss weekend cuz of the competition!!! LUCKY DUCK! lol
Wished I was there! Missed you guys and Julia's bright smile!
Sooooooooo much fun!!!!! Thanks for the awesome shirt! Missed you Erin, it is always fun to do things with my awesome sisters!! By the way love Twilight!!
Tara, you should have shown the first 20 pics that you took where I was totally smiling and acting super peppy(like usual). After a half and hour of taking photos of myself I couldn't smile anymore.
You really should think about starting some sort of class and sharing your tips of how to take 50 pics of yourself in under a minute. I know I would love the advice.
I loved Twilight!! That was so fun even though I was dead for like 2 days after. Love the pics!
Can't wait to do it again...anthony was the best...if only he knew : )
Thank you Tara for that "special" picture of me...you are sooooo lucky you didn't get a full body shot of me!!
Post a Comment