Aaron and I voted today!!! Woo Hoo!!!
It wasn't easy. I had to go back three times with different i.d. because they weren't going to let me vote! The post office changed our zip code a few months back so everyone's zip codes were different then what was on their i.d.'s.
There were a few times when I thought there were going to be all out brawls!!! (Janna:) J/K. Actually, I was trying to be all nice and patient, like I always am, and keep the peace. I kept asking Aaron to calm down, and just do what they asked so we could vote and leave. When we came back the second time with our bills, the bills only had Aaron's name on them, SO they said only he could vote!
Oh no you didn't just tell me I can't vote, AGAIN!!! Talk about Jekyll and Hyde! I think I might have even growled. (not really, but that would have been funny) Then I left AGAIN, went home and got anything I could find with my name and new zip code on it. I came back with junk mail, magazines, and one bill ( about 8 different things ) and I threw them one by one on the desk in front of the lady. The man and his wife behind me were laughing and said, "Wow, you're really prepared!" They finally let me vote, using two pieces of JUNK MAIL as my i.d. Ya, junk mail. Not my drivers license, not my voter id card, MY JUNK MAIL. While I was in the booth voting, the man and his wife that were behind me started yelling and fighting with the short, obese, balled man, that claimed to "RUN THE VOTING BOOTH" there. I laughed to myself thinking, he probably gets all the junk mail I threw down, now. It was quite the voting experience! All that matters is I was able to vote.
No one can keep this force from having a vote! UUGH!!!
(that "UUGH" was supposed to sound like a tough grunt, just so you pronounce it right)

9 comments:
Are the people who run the polls stupid or something? Oh by the way that UUGH, very nice!
I voted by mail early. :)
By the way, my above comment should be read like "a little sassy pants".
I voted early...like your mom.
It's funny how all of your day to day events (voting, football games with homos, car accidents, whatever they may be) go to the extreme. I still don't think I have the correct pronunciation of the "UUGH!!!" comment, though. I may need you to attach an audio file so I fully understand your message. :)
B:
Brent- I like to think of it as living life to it's fullest! Also, it helps if you punch your chest at the same time you say UUGH!
I can't believe all you had you had to go through to vote! They must of known you were voting for McCain so they were trying to stop you :) Way to stick it to them with all the junk mail ha, ha
I am so disappointed about the results:( However atleast one good thing came out of all of this. The Prop. yeah!!!
OMG that is hillarious!!! It seems like funny things like that happen to you really often!! If i were there i probably would have laughed so hard i peed my pants!!! (especially during the Part where you almost growled)hahah But yeah that is pretty funny!
I too voted by mail (I follow after my super wise sister Cheryl). I am glad you got to vote though. What a crazy experience!
Post a Comment