
I couldn't resist posting these. Hopefully my other kids don't feel jaded because they didn't get their very own post of pics's..................oh well, I'll pay for their therapy.
Katie took these super cute pic's of Bean in her Bumble Bee costume.
Thanks so much Katie!
(P.S. I totally made that tutu!!!)



5 comments:
Oh, she's such a cutie. And I love your Halloween post too. Wow, you took a lot of really good pics. Good job Tara - of course, we expect nothing less of you.
She's the cutest Bumble Bee ever!! You made the tutu? I am so impressed! Loved the pics of your other kids in their costumes as well...so fun!
Re: school, I am doing an online nursing program....
I could just eat that little cupcake up! SHE IS TOO CUTE!!! I love her little bumble bee costume!!!!!!!!
OH. MY. GOSH. She is such a little doll! I also loved my little teletubby, wasn't she so cute?
Great to see your Halloween pics! Matt thought Colton's was hysterical. Where did he come up with that? Past experience? :) Miss you guys.
Post a Comment