The boys didn't have school on Monday, so they begged me to take them with me to play basketball that night. I finally gave in, and this is how Colton came out dressed to go??? He is such a goof ball! He couldn't wait for all my friends to see him!?! He totally played it cool when he went in, just like this was his normal outfit, what's the big deal. I don't know where he comes up with these things. He's so random!
I LOVE IT!!!
P.S.
He did change clothes after we started playing :)
I SURE LOVE THIS CRAZY KID!!!
7 comments:
Tara, Why don't you wear that to aerobics?
I seriously don't know how that kid comes up with some of the goofy things he does! He is too funny! ha ha
I love this boy!! He sooooooooooo funny I can barely stand it. I love the outfit Colton! How did the girls react???? :)
Better keep him inside when he's dressed like that. The girls won't be able to get enough of him! :) He is so funny. What a goofball!
Heard he changed because he had a wedgy. That true? Love that kid.
oh man that outfit is AMAZING i really think the waiters dance should be in outfits similar if not identical to this one!
I agree with Brooke- Tara, you better be wearing that to aerobics in the morning!
Post a Comment