Well, football is over for this season. Logan's team made it to the playoffs and won the first game and then lost the second game. If they would have won that game, they would have gone on to play the big championship game. So sad. They played awesome though. Especially since the last team they played were ALL 7th and 8th graders, and our team was made up of 5th through 8th graders. We only lost by ONE touchdown.
Logan has some super duper football skills! He was one of a few 5th graders to even make the team. He played SO awesome! A lot of the time he played offense and defense. He's fast as lightning!! Seriously, He ran so fast I could hardly see his feet move sometimes! He's like a cheetah! He made an awesome interception during a crucial part of the game, which brought lots of cheers and MANLY arm punches from his teammates! Woo Hoo, way to go, Buddy!!! One play he grabbed a very large boys flag, but it didn't come off. Logan just hung on and was dragged a little ways before the whole belt came off. The crowd loved that! I seriously couldn't even tell you how many flags he pulled, he really is so fast. It was fun to see him take out 8th graders that were twice his size! I would hear people on the side lines saying, "Dang, that kid is fast!"
MmmmHmmm, That's my boy!
It was a fun season! You did SUPER GREAT, cheetah boy!
This is one of my favorite pic's! Look how intense his face is. I think Ash would say, "Why- So- Serious???"
Love you, Logan!!! Way to go!!!
7 comments:
Good Job Logan, and especially not being intimidated by bigger kids, I think you get that from your mom:)
Way to go Logan!! Wish I could have seen some of your games. Tara how do I get a nie run button?
We had a blast at your game and Logan you DO play awesome!
Yeah Logan!! I always thought you were awesome though!
What a cute boy!! I love teaching him in Primary:). I have a feeling that you will be chasing those girls away with a stick pretty quickly!!
Good Job Logan!!!
Is Logan a vampire???? He's as fast as one and cute as one too... just food for thought!
Post a Comment