Facebook Rocks!
I was reunited with a long lost friend on facebook a few weeks ago and she invited me and my sister to her brothers new spa for a girls night out! She told us we could bring a couple of friends along so, Woooo Woooo, girls night at the spa was on like donkey kong!!!!!
We got pedicures, manicures, massages, and parifin wax treatments for our hands, as seen in the picture above.
(Julia really is having fun, even though it may not appear so in the picture. This is apparently the only face she can make when someone is aiming a camera at her)
We had so much fun, and at the nights end, when we all five had to go to the bathroom at the exact same time (weird), and we all five washed our hands at the exact same time (because you ALWAYS wash your hands after going to the bathroom), we ALL FIVE had not so minty mouths and needed a little mouthwash to end the night just perfectly. The craziest part was, there was a bottle of mouthwash in the restroom, just waiting to clean and refresh our mouths. So weird! No one brought their mouthwash cups though. Ugh, I hate it when that happens! No worries, we improvised.
(If your name starts with a 'S' and ends with an 'I' and you are totally disgusted with your long lost pal from facebook, her sister and their three tag along friends, then I'd just like to say that these pictures are fakes, I would so never play in a restroom like this. Ha ha. Ha.)
Oops, how did this picture get in here???
Highlights of the night:
* Our so relaxing spa treatments! Thanks Staci!!!
* Our waiter at dinner telling us that he had to go to the restroom REALLY BAD and then returning (after a very long time) saying, and I quote, "ahhhh, much better"
GROSS!!!
(side note: Julia did smell the soap on his hands after he returned from the restroom)
* Pretend running over a cat just to hear Ash scream like a little girl
* My husband canning 24 jars of meat while I was out being pampered!
* Staying out WAY past my bedtime and laughing WAY too much :)
And the number ONE highlight of the evening was.............
drumroll................
* Big Ash's car getting stolen right out of the Target parking lot!
(We warned her not to park it in the dark crevices of the parking lot, she just wouldn't listen)
Spa night was so super fun and relaxing!!!
I'm thinking I'll be needing another spa night soon :)
Who's in?????????
12 comments:
why wasnt I invited?!
Did Ashley's car really get stolen? You guys looked like you were having a little TOO much fun! :\
Another spa night? I'm. so. in.
I tried to leave a message a few minutes ago but couldn't get it to go through. I'm trying again now.
It sounds like you had a lot of fun--except for the stolen car. Did it get stolen that night? Did she get it back?
UM....me? I'm totally up for a Spa night!
That is so totally disgusting that your waiter at dinner told you he had to go to the bathroom and then told you he felt so much better afterwards! T.M.I.!!! ha ha. I can't believe Ashley's car was stolen! Are you serious?? Next time we do spa night, we all have to do it on the same night!!! It was so much fun but would have been even more fun to all be together!!
Oh. my. gosh. Thank you so much for coming to my sparty and bringing all of your outrageously fun girlfriends. I have learned something this weekend: If you want to throw a fun party, activate the Weathersby girls!
I think that everyone needs to ask Ash about her car being stolen. Then ask me and I'll tell you the truth. It's a good story :)
So I am doing a sparty on Friday March 27th so fire up again ladies!!! We are all doing it on the same night this time!!! :)Also at the next picture that is taken Julia she HAS to smile for my sake. I just want to make sure she can smile!!! :) Glad you all had fun!
If I lived by you, I would TOTALLY be in. I love spa treatments.
If I lived by you, I would TOTALLY be in. I love spa treatments.
OK everyone, my car is currently sleeping in my garage right now, so no worries. I just have evil friends who like to prey on my already paranoid mind. Thanks for all your worries about it though. It is much appreciated. And COME ON Tara, you know my car getting "stolen" was not the best moment of the night....I mean, do you get where I'm coming from here? Come on, I know you do!!
Tara, I know you do too! I mean even I know,
and if I know,
then you know,
and I knew along time ago,
I'm wearing a bow,
and drinking hot cocoa,
outside my window there's a crow,
on my sunburns I put aloe,
that I borrow,
from the hobo,
in the ghetto,
his name is joe,
also,
I put it in jell-o,
with mayo,
it turns rainbow,
I took a photo,
so you I will show,
my word limit is getting narrow,
so I must go,
goodbye-o
Post a Comment