Tara! I just found you on Facebook! It's been such a long time since I have seen you. Celeste is in my ward! Your kids have grown up so much! and your new little Ava is adorable! Cute Polka Dot Pear Boutique! I do vinyl lettering... it's fun to have another "life" besides being MOM! :) Keep in touch!
Tara, I love you!YOu are such a wonderful mom. Such a sweet picture. I envy you. It takes me back a few years. I felt the same way. I am so glad to have grandchildren to love. It touches my heart to know you enjoy your little ones so very much. love mom mcmurdie.
Tara you are such a good mom to your cute little "9 month old"! I can't believe she is getting so old! It seemed like only 8 months ago that she was born. Time flies.
14 comments:
Oh ya, when there's not an inch of lap left... everyone's content to just sit... it doesn't get much better than that!
Cutie pies!
That's cute!! I love that you have a picture of Ava putting her had in your mouth... haha!! She LOVES to grab your lips!!
Adorable Picture!!! I can't wait to have those little moments!
Tara! I just found you on Facebook! It's been such a long time since I have seen you. Celeste is in my ward! Your kids have grown up so much! and your new little Ava is adorable! Cute Polka Dot Pear Boutique! I do vinyl lettering... it's fun to have another "life" besides being MOM! :) Keep in touch!
I love these moments too!! It makes everything worth while :)
sweet picture. :)
I've done that many an hour myself!! Cute girls. It was fun to see you and your cute red shoes on Sunday! Have a good weekend!
Tara, I love you!YOu are such a wonderful mom. Such a sweet picture. I envy you. It takes me back a few years. I felt the same way. I am so glad to have grandchildren to love. It touches my heart to know you enjoy your little ones so very much. love mom mcmurdie.
I love this picture. What a wonderful mom and those are little angels :)
Those are the moments that get you through all the other fun ones : ) I live for and cherish them...if only they came more often : )
Tara you are such a good mom to your cute little "9 month old"!
I can't believe she is getting so old! It seemed like only 8 months ago that she was born. Time flies.
They never get to big to do that, if fact Wayne still does it to his mom...you think I'm kidding don't you:)
That is a sweet picture, Tara. These are the best years of your life, when you're the mother of young children. Enjoy it!!
Post a Comment