Yippee!!!
The babies are finally here!!!
Raz and Essie had their sweet little babies today. We're so exited! The babies are so stinkin' cute! The kids couldn't get enough of them. Especially Gracie. She would go from one baby to the next, making sure each got plenty of snuggle time with her. Colton literally sat with this baby for about a half hour and never moved. He was so sweet and completely content.
Ugh, so cute.
Raz delivered one baby and then acted like she was still going to have another. Time passed and still there was no baby. My mom made a phone call and was told that we needed to examine her to see if there was another baby inside.
Ya, that's right, examine her.
Now, of course, this job was automatically given to Big Daddy, but, Big Daddy has ginormo hands and forearms.
When he couldn't get the job done, who do you think he turned to???
That's right, baby! Someone had to save the world and it was definitely me!!!
Oh and Raz, your welcome.
Here I am on the left, well, you know, saving the world, and on the right, I'm just cleaning up a bit.
What was little miss Ava doing while mommy was off being a super hero???
Getting pushed in the swing and snuggled by Great Grandma, of course.
Check list for the day:
Get kids off to school
Clean house
Teach aerobics
Run errands
Pick up carpool
Save the world by giving Raz an "examination"
Shower and disinfect children
Make dinner
Help with homework (I hate homework)
Make delicious lemon bars (I deserved a treat)
Say Family Prayer
Put kids to bed
Blog about goats
I think I can finally call it a day. This super hero stuff is exhausting!
23 comments:
Based off the pictorials disclosed in this post:
Might I request you NOT use your right hand in constructing my girls' dresses. Please limit any touching of fabric and materials to the left side of your body.
Please and Thank You.
(no offense, Raz. I am sure you are delightful)
p.s. I am just wondering... let's say we were up at the Summer Ride, and I delivered Baby A, and acted like I was going to have another, but time passed --- would you _____________________________.
You know where I am going with this.... It's late and I probably shouldn't be blog hopping. good night.
Ya... well...I was busy ALL day yesterday WITH THE GOATS, but apparently I'm nowhere in sight in this story. Also I was just getting ready to blog about this same goat story... it is old news in the blogging world now!!! Thanks.
OK. You did it better than I would have. (although I still may attempt it... blogging it, that is) And you were definitely a super hero, as I would have had to do that if you weren't available. For that... I thank you.
That was your cutest blog yet!!! And you've had lots of cute blogs. I LOVED the checkoff list at the end--that was classic!!! AND TRUE!!!
To my sidekick, aka, Mommy-
That so sweet that you want to be included. Just because you were with the goats ALL day long and barely helped deliver all three little ones, I guess you can claim to have helped me out a bit. So, here's a shout out to my totally deserving and way awesome sidekick, Mommacita!!!! Love you!
P.S.
You actually are included in this post. If you look closely at the picture where I'm literally in the process of saving the world, you can see your knees in the corner. And you thought you weren't included, silly.
Um... I'M SITTING AS YOU'RE DOING ALL THE WORK... RIGHT?
By the way... Mrs. Timberlake's comments are halarious!! I want to read her blog.
Tara - you ROCK!!!
That is quite the checklist! I think you get Super-Mom for the year award! There is no way in He#% that I would ever stick my hand in there to see if there was another baby! You are a brave one! I can't wait to see the little baby goats on Sunday!!!!
Wow, Now you can say you've done just about everything!
Absolutely awesome! The look on your face is worth a million...
Thanks. Now I am going to go attempt to eat my lunch.
B:
What an awsome day! I am one of your fans! I couldn't wait to see the babies and the children. Thank you so much for sharing. Tara,you should have been a Vet! You were the hero. I loved the pictures. Most of all I loved the way this was a family affair. What an exciting time. Next come the goat milk and the cheese. It will be fun to see what the family thinks about milking the goats and how they feel about goat milk. What fun !!!!!!!!! love,mom mcmurdie
The y goats are really cute, but GROSS!!! I don't know how you did that. I think I need to experience the "Delicious Lemon Bars" for myself... just to check, you know!!
Tara....you should ask Jamon about checking pigs for more babies!! You two could share stories! Just picture Jamon's long, skinny arms and a pig....I think you know what I'm talking about! You are so funny! (And a hero!)
That picture is PRICELESS. Seriously. This story will be told for generations! What a woman!!!
Wow Tara! You are a superhero for sure! That's probably the first blog anyone has ever done invovling examining a goat for sure:) Glad to hear they all arrived safely.
By the way....the comment above was really from me, not my sister. I was logged in on her account....whoops!
~Dawn~
That was a priceless moment! I loved watching you "save the world"! You had a great photographer!!! They must be a professional :) When Mattie saw you pretent lick you hands she goes "Yuck Tata what is she doing licking her hands?!? Disgusting!!!"
Pretending? I saw her lick every bit of that up!
super cute post C: You really are wonder women I don't think I would have done anything like that YUCK!!Your families comments are so funny.
oh so thats what is called, "checking the oil" I guess mama had kind of the right idea.
http://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com/2009/02/blushing-buttercream-pettiskirt.html
YOU NEED TO MAKE THESE TOO.
:)
Sick BREE!
Tara Mcmurdie, You're my Hero (as quoted from "Ferris Bueller".
Post a Comment