background

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentines Date

For Valentines this year my hubby took his two girls on a cowboy wagon ride and campfire dinner.  It was super fun and super COLD.

Beans got to come along because mommy couldn't live without her for that long, and she wasn't feeling well so we thought the freezing cold air would be great for her :)
Pretty sure she's giving me a dirty look in this picture.  I think she was a little tired at this point :)
Mommacita and Daddy-O celebrated the night away with us!  Man those two sure know how to par-tae!
We kept finding them in hidden corners making out.
Ugh, that almost made me vomit just typing that.
Papa had the magic touch.
It was a fun night!  Thanks babe, I love you so much!
Happy Valentines Day!!!

8 comments:

ikathy said...

Looks like fun!! Cold but fun!! Cute pictures, too.

Cheryl said...

Hidden corners?? Making OUT???? Okay. I don't think so.... still got the old imagination I see!! It was a fun night AND we DO know how to par-tae!!!

Patty's Place said...

Looks like you had fun even if you had to witness your parents making out. Wait, from your mom's comment that was a total fabrication! I believe you though. And yes, they do know how to Par-tae!

Brianne said...

Sounds like fun! Sorry I couldn't watch Ava for you :( I was dealing with my sick one at home for my Valentine's day. Oh yeah it was memorable, maybe next year I can celebrate it with my honey :)

Steve and Wendi said...

Tara-you are so FUNNY!!! I love reading your blods. I hope it is okay that I added you to my Friends list?!

Steve and Wendi said...

I meant....I love reading your BLOGS!

Karla said...

That is so cute. Glad you guys had a good time.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

How fun! I about vomited when you said that you caught mom and dad making out all night! Gross! Please tell me you were joking!!