background

Friday, February 13, 2009

BOYS!?!

This is what I walked into the other night, after I had repeatedly asked the boys to be quiet and GO TO SLEEP.  Oh, I just LOVE my boys, at night, when I'm tired, and they decide to have a wrestling match instead of going to sleep.


This is when I looked at their room, which I had repeatedly asked them to clean, and they so didn't.  I just smiled and explained to them that the whole world (because apparently the whole world reads my blog now) is going to see their disgusting room.  
The first pic is Colton thinking he was going to stop me from telling the world the truth.
NO ONE COULD STOP ME!  NO ONE!!!
Here's my sweet child chasing me out of the room with his phsyco face on.  Or is that his constipated face???  I can't remember.
Here's to show the world (because the whole world reads my blog) that Mommy won this battle! 
YAY MOMMY!!!
It only took a few tears and a little yelling. 
Or was it a lot of tears and some major yelling???
I can't remember :) 
Not too bad, oops, except for the sheet not properly tucked in on top.  Oh well, I guess I'll let that one go.

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

BOYS!! :P

Cindy said...

Love the wrestling , love the messy room, love the clean room!!
Way to go Colton and Logan!! Keep it up!! Your mommy will miss the wrestling and the messy room in a few years, take my word for it!!!

Krista said...

hahaha!! Those boys DON'T like to go to bed... they CRACK me up!! Gotta love em!!

Staci Kramer said...

I'm so glad to be back in touch with you! I am in love with your blog. I couldn't believe that you have FOUR kids! its amazing how time flies and everyone grows up. Your kids are GORGEOUS and so is your home. I'll be reading your blog from now on. It would be so fun to get together sometime and catch up!

Brianne said...

Those boys are so hilarous!! I love Colton's "constipated" face :) hee, hee! Way to go Mom show them who is boss!! :)

Julianne said...

Benadryl Tara, works every time - just give it at least one hour prior to bed time! J/K!!

Briannon said...

lol flip julianne, druggin the kids, thanks for the suggestion!

danielle said...

Funny!! You can tell them the whole world saw their messy room and will be watching to see if they keep clean lolC:

Anonymous said...

What adorable kids you have! I loved meeting you, Aaron, Ava and your parents last night at the sweetheart ride!

The blog I told you about is http://www.mrsdub.com/ - unfortunately she decided to quit blogging in December : ( . . . there are lots of her old posts though that are fun reading.

all the best, Renée

jmcmurdie said...

Someday there wives will thank you. But in the mean while don't expect perfection! You've got a wonderful family and your such a good mom. Your blog makes me smile. Thanks for sharing! love,mom

jmcmurdie said...

Someday there wives will thank you. But in the mean while don't expect perfection! You've got a wonderful family and your such a good mom. Your blog makes me smile. Thanks for sharing! love,mom

Brooke said...

I know how you feel...having 3 crazy wild boys of my own!! What a cute post, your kids are so CUTE!