background

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nap Time

Don't you just love snuggling up in bed with a good book?
I gave Ava her 'Little Pookie' book, which she was very intently studying. (she's brilliant)
I went in to clean the bathroom and when I came out I found her sound asleep with her favorite book.
Ugh, I just want to gobble her up!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Pookie is'nt happy - a classic, but I prefer the more (insert adjective here), Let's Dance, Little Pookie!

Cheryl said...

That reminds me I just bought little Pookie a book. It's not a "Pookie" book, but it looked like a cute one and I think she'd like it. I sound like I'm trying to sell you on it. Just come get it and quit being SO judgmental!!! Geezzz!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Thats a cute book! Kambri has that one too. Ava is so darn cute! I can't read in bed either, it makes me very sleepy!! ha ha

jmcmurdie said...

What a sweet picture. You are a wonderful mom. I love reading how very much you love and enjoy the children. They are all so precious! Glad Colton is seems to be fine. What a scarey happening.
love,mom mcmurdie

Krista said...

Ok... this is the cutest picture of Ava bean!! I love that lil' girl!!!!! Soooooooo CUTE!!! I want to eat her up too!!

danielle said...

She looks so comfy C: What a sweetie.