Gracie got to rock climb!
She was doing so great..................until she looked down :)
Go Gracie, Go!!!!
She pet a sting ray.
It only took her about 100 tries before she forced herself not to pull her hand out of the water every time the sting ray swam by. So very brave.
She rode on the carousel. I stood in front of her, trying to take pictures, while she pretended that her hummingbird was attacking me and gobbling me up. So sweet.
I also discovered that I hate the carousel. It apparently doesn't take very much to give me motion sickness anymore. Plus, I don't like being attacked and gobbled up by evil hummingbirds. No fun.
(I'm also loving the fact that I'm wearing a maternity shirt, just so that my tummy fat wouldn't be as obvious. It even says 'kiss me baby', which really makes no sense unless you're pregnant. Ugh!)
12 comments:
I'm impressed by the rock climbing. Go Gracie. And the shirts cute anyway or apparently Aaron not doing his job....
Fun day at the zoo. And the shirt... are you trying to tell us you're pregnant?
Spread the word!!
:P
I think I did the same thing as Gracie on the rock climbing wall... except I was like 16 and at Youth Conference and everyone was cheering me on at the bottom like I was five!! She should have been my child!
P.S. Your shirt is cute... I want it.
I want your shirt too, it's so cute! :)
Why are you wearing the "cute" maternity shirt????????
I left a blank line for an answer to that question!
Looks like you had a fun day with Gracie. She's such a cutie-pie.
OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I can't wait to see your little baby!
So how far along are you??
I totally thought that you might be pregnant last time we were together when we had just finished a huge meal and then you wanted this big dessert, but I didn't want to say anything.
Then when you wanted more dessert that night i thought for sure you were.
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Yay for maternity clothes shopping!!
OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I can't wait to see your little baby!
So how far along are you??
I totally thought that you might be pregnant last time we were together when we had just finished a huge meal and then you wanted this big dessert, but I didn't want to say anything.
Then when you wanted more dessert that night i thought for sure you were.
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Yay for maternity clothes shopping!!
Tara- you are holding back on maternity clothes for me!??!!??
That huge meal and big dessert was the best!!! Now I am totally laughing....I am so funny ! :)
Looks like you and Gracie Bug had a LOT of fun at the zoo!! Next time invite me to go too!!
P.S. I think you look HOT in that shirt!
She is such a doll. Mommy daughter time is the best C: lol I was lovin the shirt before I read it was a maternity shirt....I like it a little less now J/k You defienetly pull it off never would have known!!
This is just too cute! You both look adorable! Miss you! Hope you gals had fun!
Looks like a blast...How funny about the "sting ray" fear... We just got back from Seaworld and I had the same problem. My kids were frightened to death to put their hands in the water. Maybe they should rename the little critter. None of my kids wanted to get Stung"!
B:
Post a Comment