background

Friday, March 27, 2009

Lucky Me!

What more could a girl want than to have her very own sexy hot cowboy out tilling the ground for her so that she can have a garden???
Maybe to have her very own super good looking firefighter/flight paramedic out saving the world.
Lucky me ;)

5 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Look at that buff hunk! He's pretty lucky to have you too! ;)

Cheryl said...

Amen. You're BOTH lucky!!!

mrs. timberlake said...

that's so strange.




that same guy was here last night tilling my ground.

jmcmurdie said...

Tara, I loved your moms remark. I echo the same. You are both blessed to have such a wonderful marriage and sweet family. I am thrilled to see your devotion to
Arron and his love for you. Thanks for being such a beautiful example.
love mom and dad McMurdie

*JULIA* said...

I love your akward posts and am always suprised that people can actually comment on them.

Maybe when I finish the shirtless Firefighter shoot that Aaron has requested you can post that too.