My girlfriend and her kids came to ride horses and visit on Friday.
Her oldest daughter volunteered to babysit while we went and got some yummy lunch together.
(o.k., she didn't really volunteer, but she wasn't to hard to bribe either)
When we got back from lunch, this is what we found.
A ladybug funeral.
Here's the gravestone that Gracie and Rylee made for their innocent ladybugs,
whose lives apparently ended a bit prematurely.
Notice our sweethearts fake crying in the back row.
They are obviously very upset about the whole ordeal.
Pretty sure they feel super bad for what they did.
It was a great funeral. Very uplifting.
I'm sure, um, Jessica and Sara, are very happy in their flower garden in Heaven.
11 comments:
Oh! Why wasnt I invited! I didnt know Sara that well, but Jessica was one of my good friends!
Great story! The boys look miserable for what they did. I'm sure those ladybugs are looking down from insect heaven and forgive them because of how sincere they are. Miss you guys! Come visit.
Give Gracie my deepest sympathy, looks like the boys are going to be just fine :)
I'm surprised the boys attended the funeral at all. Those are two adorable girls. And BTW they really were the best ladybugs in the whole world. RIP Jessica and Sara.
If it was me I wouldn't have let the murderers come to the funeral... haha!! Gotta love little girl drama!!
yeah, shouldnt colton and logan be 20 years to life right now in the mcmurdie prison?
What a riot... I love the gravestone, especially how it specifically identifies the KILLERS! :)
B:
Oh the heartache! I agree with Krista... why were the murderers at the funeral?? At least they felt a little remorse for what happened!
Can the girls get any cuter or sweeter! Can the boys be any more Boyish! Someday this will bring such a smile to the girls. There hearts are in the right place. The ladybugs are in the right place too!
Thanks for sharing such a sweet story. You are so good to share. It really brought a smile to my face.
love,mom mcmurdie
Oh my gosh. That is hilarious. I can remember having a funeral for a turkey neck with my sisters at Thanksgiving one time. So sad.... :)
That is so funny....and sweet!! I need a girl!!
Post a Comment