Oh my!!! She takes her grandma's breath away.......... Tara and Arron she is beautiful! I just can't stop looking at her. What fun what fun to have a family and you have a wonderful family! I am a very happy grandma. Thank you for giving me four beautiful children to love and enjoy. Thanks for sharing. love grandma mcmurdie.
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PICTURES! She is so stinkin adorable! My favorite one is where she is pointing to something with her little tongue sticking out! Too cute for words!!!!
Okay, who id this Julia and how can I get her? I need pictures taken of my boys SO badly! I actually need whole family pics. do me a solid and send me this photographer's info!
18 comments:
Oh my heck!!! I just want to eat her up!!! She looks so adorable! She is a little model. She loved working that camera :)
OH. MY. GOSH! She is so freakin' cute! Too bad Julia's children aren't as cooperative as yours. =)
OH MY GOSH!!!!! She is so beautiful!!!! Great job Lil!
What a Cutie! B:
Georgeous pictures...she is the sweetest little thing! I think my Emrie already outweighs her!
They turned out sooo cute!!!
WOW! Beautiful. she is so sweet!
Beautiful beautiful beautiful
Oh my!!! She takes her grandma's breath away..........
Tara and Arron she is beautiful! I just can't stop looking at her. What fun what fun to have a family and you have a wonderful family! I am a very happy grandma. Thank you for giving me four beautiful children to love and enjoy. Thanks for sharing. love grandma mcmurdie.
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PICTURES! She is so stinkin adorable! My favorite one is where she is pointing to something with her little tongue sticking out! Too cute for words!!!!
Just adorable!
Your kids are to cute for words! She is a doll C: what fun!!
Awwwww, she is so cute, just one of the gang!
Okay, who id this Julia and how can I get her? I need pictures taken of my boys SO badly! I actually need whole family pics. do me a solid and send me this photographer's info!
Holy Cow! Check out those eyes! Did she get those from you or Aaron? It's a toss up to me.... :)
A) I thought Julia was in retirement. Did you offer her a bailout program?
B) Too bad you couldn't afford a shirt for the little lamb, we would have lent you one.
C) did you see the theme for the summer ride? i think your boys will L O V E it.
Oh my goodness gracious!!! I love love love her pictures and I can never get enough of Miss Ava!! She's such the sweetest baby girl.
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment