background

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Procrastination

Wow!  I will NEVER procrastinate again!
I am finally ALMOST done with my, STATE REPORT, COUNTRY REPORT, AND BOOK REPORT!
I worked on them for 4 hours straight yesterday, just trying to play catch up to what should have already been done.  My bad.
Hopefully tonight I can finish my reports so that tomorrow I can get working on the visual presentations that are also due this week.
Man, have I learned my lesson!  Procrastination sucks!
I can't wait for school to be out!  I seriously need a break!

7 comments:

jmcmurdie said...

Tara,
You make me laugh!!!!!!!!! I remember marking all of Aaron's required scriptures so that he could complete seminary. Don't you just love raising boys!
Mom McMurdie

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad my kids are grown! I hated homework.

Briannon said...

your probably going to get an F, just to warn you hehe

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

LOL! Isn't that the truth?? You have now been through school four times! One more kid to go! Good thing I will have Steve to help our kids with their math! Otherwise, they wouldn't have much help in that subject! ha ha

ikathy said...

I think I was a bad Mom because I usually (not always, but mostly) just let them do their own homework. I think maybe I was just lazy or something. You're a much better Mom than I was!!

ikathy said...

Or maybe I just don't remember that well!!!
LOL

katie said...

I dream about those days!! I CAN'T wait!!! At least now I can just copy yours...hmm...I guess I haven't changed much from high school...