Go Bree!!!
Our good friend Bree had the awesome opportunity to speak in our stake conference. We were all so excited for her and made sure to get there early so that we could sit in the front row and give her our best supportive smiles, with our only thought being to help her feel at ease with this overwhelming experience. We even made her uplifting signs to show her our love and support. Now, we didn't hold it up while she was talking, that would be just silly, and the stake president kept looking at us as if he suspected something, so we refrained until the end of conference. Well, I might have flashed my sign at her once, but it was so fast, cause the S.P. turned his head, and I don't think she saw, so it doesn't count. We also took these pictures in the chapel, which I'm pretty sure is walking the line of being struck by lightning or something. At least we didn't take pictures of her walking to the pulpit, which was suggested by a certain someone who we'll just call, Freba. Pretty sure I've mentioned her before in a past blog post. Anyways, her talk was awesome! She even mentioned me in it. Well, she didn't actually say my name, and she kind of generalized the situation so as to not embarrass me, and she kind of didn't say anything that would make anyone ever think of me, but I knew it was about me. I knew.
Way to go, Bree!
3 comments:
I sat on the front row too (remember the guy who wouldn't let me sit right by you guys?) but I didn't even know we were holding up signs. You're veeeery veeeery sneaky & very supportive. I'm sure that's why she mentioned you in her talk, which I must admit I don't remember her saying anything about you- but the humble person that you are, you didn't act like you wanted everyone to know which part that was. You're awesome!
What the heck? Some dude wouldn't let mom sit right by you guys? That's weird! I wish I could have been there to support Breba and hear her tell a story about you! I'm sure it was a good one! ha ha :)
"Our good friend" I thought i was in the bff club?!?! btw i would have totally talked about how you saved my life and showed true service by pinching my nose, but i didnt want the talk to be all about me and how i have panic attacks, thus the part at the end about you was more appropriate. THANKS for coming to support me, you guys are great!!!
ps-is it just me or a little ironic that after your anniversary post you immediatly post a picture of aaron holding up a sign that says he loves another girl?! but maybe he is just trying to be like dusty
Post a Comment