Aaron and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary on Monday. I can't believe it's been 13 years. Where does the time go??? I looked back at our wedding pictures and our newly married pictures and can't believe how young we were. What were my parents thinking letting me get married so young??? (like they had a choice) My girls better NEVER get any crazy ideas about getting married at 18 years old. One good thing about starting our life together so young is that we definitely grew up together, and continue to. We have been through so many things together, and have learned how to deal with life together. I am more in love with my husband now, than I was when we first got married, and I was very in love when we first got married. Our love has just grown. (I know, puke) I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for knowing what was best for me and my children when he sent this wonderful man into my life.
I love you with all my heart, babe, and I look forward to spending eternity with you.
Happy Thirteenth Anniversary!
Ok, you can go puke from all the mushiness now......................



18 comments:
Congrats on the 13 years! It is hard to believe it has been that long. {If you are wondering who I am I grew up w/ aaron in Tolleson so don't think I am a weird stalker or something.}LoL! Congrats!!
How Awesome! Congratulations you guys! I love the pics, Tara I swear I had that same gray shirt! Crazy, I know. Happy 13 more years!
i can totally tell what era you grew up in! (cause my hair had some similar due's) ...This post reminds me of the new song "Then" by Brad Paisley! Love the blog, Congrats!
Happy Anniversary Tara and Aaron! What a great post! You have such beautiful... I mean BEAUTIFUL kids! I hope it was a great day!!
Happy anniversary you guys C:
Love the hair!!!!
Um.. ya. We didn't have a lot to say about you getting married at 18 yrs old when that was the same age we got married. We've got almost 34 yrs of married life, so hey... just more happy years together, huh? Good luck with that never letting your girls get married at such a young age!
Happy anniversary!
Wow, congrats. I remember going to your reception! Crazy time flies.
Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's already been 13 years!! Oh ya... just an FYI... your daughter... you know the one that asks me EVERY time we're in the car with each other why I'm not married yet... she thinks that you should be married by 16 years old. I may have jumped when she said that comment... and I think I got it into her head that you NEED to be at LEAST 18 years old, out of high school and once you find someone you're in LOVE with... and I may have said she needs to do some traveling before too. So anyways... good luck with that little one!! :)
Aaron and Tara, We are proud of you and all your accomplishments. Yours is a wonderful love story. We remember well your engagement and still smile. We love you both! We are thankful for your marriage and commitment to each other.
love,mom and dad
What the heck??? I don't know what you guys are talking about?!? My hair looks awesome!
13 years!!! Holy *#&$ you're old. You need to stay young and vibrant like me... :)
Congratulations!
B:
PS. The 90's dew is AWESOME! Wasn't Olivia Newton-John sporting something like that at the end of Grease? I do believe...and you pulled it off very well.
I remember seeing your announcement on our fridge and dreaming of the day I got married. You're not the only one sporting a pretty good 90's 'do. Aaron's is classic. I think he'll need to pull my brother aside at the reunion and tell him that it's really out of date. :) You're a beautiful couple - still!
Funny thing is, I thought you were so old and grown up when you got married... probably because I was only in 5th grade and you seemed so much older and more mature! ha ha! Oh, and good luck with Gracie. Steve said last night at the wedding dinner for Chris and Megan, Cole (Tyler & Lindsay's little boy) and Mattie discovered that they were both four yrs old. Gracie grabbed Mattie's arm, leaned into her and said "YOU SHOULD DATE HIM!" :) Little Gracie... she is already boy crazy! :)
That was the same year Mike and I got married- 13 years in August! But I wasn't crazy young! I was a wise old 20, lol! I did not have quite the same hairdo but I am pretty sure I owned that pair of pants! Congrats on 13 years! It is just a beginning!
By the way love the dress--makes me want to go and look at my own pictures.
You two are so cute, congratulations, oh, and by the way I think Aaron is sporting his own funky dew :)
Congratulations! :)
what an accomplishment!! I don't even recognize you in those pictures! sheesh!
Post a Comment