background

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Brian Regan

Woo Hoo!!!
Krista and I went to see Bryan Regan perform at the Dodge theater last night.
It was awesome!!!
So hilarious.  His brother opened for him, and was super funny too.
(What the heck is in that woman's ear behind us???  Is she a spy with a secret microphone in her ear??? Very intriguing.....)
So glad I got to go with my sista!  We had so much fun together.  I don't think I've laughed that hard ever.  The seats in the theater were so uncomfortable, so we spent most of the night practically sitting on each other in weird sideways positions to try to get comfortable.  So glad it was my sister, that would have been really awkward doing that with a stranger :)  Oh, and there was a fist fight that broke out and this guy had to be escorted out of the auditorium by security. Very entertaining.
All and all, the show was super duper, the company was fabuloso, and the night was one to remember.
Bryan Regan Rocks!!!
2+2=chicken
Ooookay, gotta go now.
Good luck with your hopes and dreams!!!!
Grab my hand, grab it!!!!

10 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

I love Bryan Regan Too! You'll have to tell me next time he's here, I'd love to take Wayne!

corbin6 said...

I cant belive you passed up watching your boys compete just to see Brian Regan. What kind of mother are you!! And thanks for the invite!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I wanted to go to that SO BAD!!! But we had a graduation party to go to that night! You guys will have to quote it for me so I can get a re-play! :)

Cheryl said...

I got the whole post until the very end when you started to add numbers that apparently equal chicken!??? hmmm, then the rest was over my head... were you quoting a movie or something?

Cheryl said...

Also, do you have any make up on? You needed a little sumpin sumpin. ;)

mrs. timberlake said...

could you correct your blog to say that you went to see whoever this dude is instead of supporting your THREE children in the competition of their lifetime. priorities, mom, priorities.

back to me. also, regarding saturday night. note to self re: family ride: wear tube top, bedazzled belt, leggings, boots with matching said bedazzlement, and show some tatts - preferably a nice tramp stamp with a rattle snake or bucking bronco. done.

Krista said...

Brian Regan was FREAKING awesome!! I'm so thankful that your husband wanted to spend some quality time with the kiddos... so that I could go instead!!!!!!!! Oh ya... I think that lady has the silver sonic in her ear... hahahaha!! Oh and Erin, just you wait until next Sunday... Tara and I have a performance you will NOT want to miss!!!

danielle said...

sounds like a fun time C:

Jaime and Brent said...

Sounds fun... I have to agree that the Dodge Theater is the most uncomfortable auditorium. I've had too many work events there. TOO SMALL and NO LEG ROOM. I have to make the excuse to use the throne just so I can get up and walk around a bit and let the blood once again flow through the toes...
B:

The Pritchard Party said...

I'm SOOOOOOO jealous you got to see Brian Regan. I love him!!! He's freaking hilarious!