background

Friday, May 15, 2009

Girls Night!!

This time of year has come again and I am sooo excited for tonight!
Father and Sons campout is the greatest! I was talking to Gracie last night while I was singing her to sleep and asked her what is was that she wanted to do for our special Girls Night while the boys are gone.
She told me she really just wanted to stay home and play at home and maybe invite a friend or two over....Sooo then I got to thinking that instead of going out with MY friends like I ALWAYS do, I will let Gracie invite whoever she wants over and we will just party here at home with her friends. So if anyone has plans to go out and wanted to leave their little ones at home give me a call and I would LOVE to babysit them tonight. In fact Gracie gets out of school at 2:00 so ANYTIME after that would be great! Also don't worry about getting home early I can just hang out with them until they fall asleep. I am so excited and have been planning all the fun things that I can do with them while their mommies are out having a blast. It just feels so good to not be selfish for a night and just indulge my children(and yours) for a night. I can't wait!

5 comments:

katie said...

You are such a good mom...making our kids feel special is SOOO important. I will bring Taryn and Hadyn by later (they are both girls so you will take both right???) We will miss you tonight but it will be nice to not have to worry about my kids...I KNOW they will be well taken care of!! Have a fun night!! Don't worry we will fill you in on ALL the fun you miss!

*JULIA* said...

Wow this is soo nice of you to think about Gracie and do something fun for her. I would love for Emma to come play at your girls night! How about I just swing by at 5ish and I will probably be home by 11:30? If thats too late I will just bring her PJ"s and just pick her up in the morning. Thanks again for doing this it will be so nice to go out with good friends and just get to enjoy being together. You are the best!

Tara said...

Julia - I thought it was a little too "nice" of you to offer to watch Ava while I went to my meeting. Now I know why you were SO kind to make such an offer. You're a fag.

Anyone who even thinks that it would be a good idea to drop their kids off at my house, is no longer my friend. I have had the hardest day with my little munchkin. She has seriously been asleep for like, 4 hours. Before that she was all smiley and wanting to play. It has been a hard day so don't even come over with your children to make my life even harder.

Oh, and if Julia ever offers to stay at your house and watch your baby while you go run errands or something, especially if you JUST did some type of service for her, don't buy into it. She ALWAYS has a hidden agenda. ALWAYS.

Oh, and Katie, I'm not sure if you were in on this, but remember that paybacks a *%#@*!

Cindy said...

are we allowed to say "fag"???

*JULIA* said...

Tara, you seriously have the worst mouth. You know your MOM and DAD read this and I'm pretty sure it makes your mom cringe everytime she sees you've written this type of thing. Your poor mom.