Ok, so heerz the dill,
I recently started watching 'The Hills', due to constant peer pressure, to which I eventually gave into, because I didn't want to be left out of the cool club. Oh and it gets worse, I LOVE IT.
I know, I know, but it entertains me so, whatcha gonna do???
SOOOOOOOOO,
All my bff's and I planned a 'Hills' season premiere party that was supposed to take place after our weekly basketball game. Some of us got a little TOO excited, Bree, and decided to have a panic attack right in the middle of the game. Such a drama queen. Long story short, I basically single handedly saved her life, AND saved our after party.
Here we all are, sitting around Miss Bree, hoping that she has almost had her fill of attention and is ready to move on to the par-tae.
Finally Bree recovered from her bout of overexcitement, and we headed to 'The Hills' premiere.
Here's Katie and Julia putting the final touches on our DELISH pazookies.
Let the show begin!
Ugh! I love snuggling my home girlz, watching Lauren and Heidi reunite, eating pazookies, listening to Bree try to convince us that this show is her real life, and listening to all of Spencer's idiotic lines.
'Hills' parties ROCK!!!

8 comments:
I love that you said HEERZ THE DILL! You rock! I have never gotten into that show, but I hear its pretty addicting!
Glad I'm not the only one who's hooked. Cody totally makes fun of me!
I LOVE THE HILLS!!! And especially watching it with BREBA!! She makes it even BETTER with her commentary...
So heerz the dill, I know nothing about 'The Hills', I wasn't invited, sorry about Breba, now quit holding out and comment on my blog!
i love how you make a whole post about our Hills party and then you are going to miss the finale, saddness
HOLLA!
Puhlease read that as HOLLA as intended not hola. I know how to spell hola. I am going for the urban rendition of HOLLA.
K, back to me. TELL ME YOU SAW "i am a celebrity" last night with your dear friends heidi and spence.
obviously i sat too close to you this weekend and your bad laundry cooties rubbed off on me.
two guesses as to which appliance is on strike at our house...
our freaking washing machine.
no, i didn't come home with three garbage bags full of dirty yucky rodeo infested clothing... nope... not at all.
You look like you have so much fun!!
Post a Comment